Shop Girls In Samui

there is an old time joke that says it all

a woman is offered 100 for a night .

she replies.. "no way ... do you think i am a whore??"

the man then offers 500 .. to which she replies the same

getting the same answer the man offers her more and more until he offers the rate of 1,000,000 for the night.

she then agrees.

in return the man replies...

now that we established that you are a whore we just need to negotiate the price... :o

for the right price everyone can be a whore

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a certain girl that works in a certain bank in Lamai, that was in a certain club in Chaweng that went with my mate for 1,000 baht.....about says it all I think......respect where it is deserved

I think this is the objectionable part.

I guess, all I can say here is "speak for yourself" . But please do not take your issues and project them on the rest of the human race, thank you very much.

It's not offensive to any individual, don't take it so personally...

There is no difference in the initial 100 than the final 1,000,000, just ask Demi Moore as the last Poster pointed out.. :o

Edited by MSingh

You smart guys MARK.. & JENS out there:

A salary of 5-6.000 THB a month for 10 hours a day, one day off a week and maybe one week off a year is UNFAIR and that is surely the right word. Why "shop girls" and whoever are dating sweating, beer smelling, fat, ugly, red skinned farangs?

Any comments?

I dont drink beer, just brandy and coke :o

roy gsd

Thats an old & still offensive one highdiver, just cause you might give it up for a few quid doesn't mean eveyone else would.

I am pleased that I am a male.

Because I would probably give it up for a few quid if I was a girl !

(no offence to anyone there, except myself)

There is a certain girl that works in a certain bank in Lamai, that was in a certain club in Chaweng that went with my mate for 1,000 baht.....about says it all I think......respect where it is deserved

I think this is the objectionable part.

I guess, all I can say here is "speak for yourself" . But please do not take your issues and project them on the rest of the human race, thank you very much.

sorry there SBK but i beg to differ.. that joke is very old very offensive but very true for the whole human race...unfortunately.

for the right price everyone woman and man will sell themselves.

now lets be honest here...

if you as a married woman totally happy and in love with your husband would be will be approached by a man who will offer you 1,000,000 usd for one night.

you would find it offensive??

if someone finds your attractiveness to be priced at 1,000,000 usd thats offensive??

and even if you do feel its offensive you would refuse it???

think about it again... 1,000,000 USD for a night.

Thats an old & still offensive one highdiver, just cause you might give it up for a few quid doesn't mean eveyone else would.

Boo lets not be childish or ""goody goody" here.

we can approach this debate like mature people who have been out there and know a bit about life.

have no doubt that every one on this forum will do it... man and woman...if someone is willing to pay the right price.

as for giving it up i will ask you the same question I asked SBK.

if someone approached you and offered you 1,000,000 USD for the night would you accept or refuse???

There is no way you can claim that every person in the world would sell themselves. I'll tell you for fact, no amount of money would make me sleep with anyone. If I dont want to I dont, full stop but then I have a choice & don't need the money unlike a lot of women.

Now being flattered by the offer doesn't mean that some one would take up that offer so the theory is total <deleted> imo. Like I said, just cause you would give it up for money doesn't mean that everyone would. :o

I'll ask this question, presuming you are straight. A rich gay man offers you 1m gbp to have sex with you, would you do it?

have no doubt that every one on this forum will do it... man and woman...if someone is willing to pay the right price

Some of us were raised with a bit of self respect, so I highly doubt it. And like I said, I am not deperate for money & never will be, unlike a lot of unfortunate women in this world.

There is no way you can claim that every person in the world would sell themselves. I'll tell you for fact, no amount of money would make me sleep with anyone. If I dont want to I dont, full stop but then I have a choice & don't need the money unlike a lot of women.

Now being flattered by the offer doesn't mean that some one would take up that offer so the theory is total <deleted> imo. Like I said, just cause you would give it up for money doesn't mean that everyone would. :o

I'll ask this question, presuming you are straight. A rich gay man offers you 1m gbp to have sex with you, would you do it?

so we can agree to differ.

I still claim that for this amount of money everyone will do it and if its not high enough they will do it for a higher price.

I don't know what your financial situation is and i am happy for you that you have a choise and don't need the money....

however and lets be totally honest here ... if you were not so financially well of and someone offered you this sum of money would you refuse it???

and if money is not your price I am sure if we debate this much longer we will find a "price" that will convince you.

and yes if some rich gay guy wants to have a night for 1GBP (2,000,000 usd) i would do it.

I am not financially well off at all, I work, pay my bills & raise my family. BUT I don't need a million or two or three of any currency if it means shagging a random person to get it. I have an education & ability to support myself without resorting to selling myself to get it. And if I am hard up sometimes then I would much rather go without :o

You're basing your opinions on what you would do but there are plenty people around who wouldn't do the same as you.

And the only price being discussed here is monetary & as i said, there is no price. :D

have no doubt that every one on this forum will do it... man and woman...if someone is willing to pay the right price

Some of us were raised with a bit of self respect, so I highly doubt it. And like I said, I am not deperate for money & never will be, unlike a lot of unfortunate women in this world.

self respect is a very flexible term.. and it really comes down to what situation you are in.. and it has nothing to do with how you were raised..

i believe that if you were in a situation were you needed to make a choice to have sex to insure your own survival you would do it regardless of how you were raised.

Being forced to have sex to ensure your survival is called rape & is done under force but accepting money for sex when you are in a position (economically) to refuse is a totally different situation & does involve self respect imo.

I am not financially well off at all, I work, pay my bills & raise my family. BUT I don't need a million or two or three of any currency if it means shagging a random person to get it. I have an education & ability to support myself without resorting to selling myself to get it. And if I am hard up sometimes then I would much rather go without :o

You're basing your opinions on what you would do but there are plenty people around who wouldn't do the same as you.

And the only price being discussed here is monetary & as i said, there is no price. :D

just for the sake of argument lets take the following example.

you as you said.. are not s well off but raising you family happily and getting by...

one of your kids (god forbids) get very ill.. you need urgently a very large some of money to save life.

you are offered the same offer above .. would you do it for the monetary currency??? would you still rely on the self respect??

Being forced to have sex to ensure your survival is called rape & is done under force but accepting money for sex when you are in a position (economically) to refuse is a totally different situation & does involve self respect imo.

i want not referring to force... i said had a choice..

There is no choice if you are having to do it to ensure your survival. Having a choice is wanting to do it for your own pleasure. Having a choice is being able to survive without doing it but doing it anyway.

In the country I am a citizen of, all medical tratment is free, so no. But regardless there, are other ways to get money.

let me get this..

you are not depnedent on money and never will be and you are living in a country that gives all medical treatment for free??? where is this wonder??

There is no choice if you are having to do it to ensure your survival. Having a choice is wanting to do it for your own pleasure. Having a choice is being able to survive without doing it but doing it anyway.

I beg to differ..

there is always a choice.. if you like it or not, have pleasure or not has nothing to do with it. at a point of time you need to make a choice to insure your survival.. that is a price... it may be a high price but it is still a price..

then we must agree to disagree, because imo being forced to act (sexually) for survival is not a choice at all. But then maybe we have been raised differently & seen different things. Only when you are free to chose what you do without an another motive driving you, do you truely have a choice.

You guys are missing the point.

The "joke" is about ethics and morals. The tag line isn't about how smart you are to enhance your existence via money (the million), it is about the fact that a person would sell themselves at all, regardless of the price.

And the fact is that of course, not everyone would take the money. I'm guessing that few monks or nuns would. And lots of people have lots of money such that a million wouldn't be a significant amount.

And also, to make it more realistic, are we talking about one night with Brad Pitt or one night with the corpulent jackass with all the crap tattoos who's drunk in the pub starting from 11am?

Personally, I think most people have their price, but not all, for sure.

I also don't think that sex is all that important. True, most of the world thinks highly of fidelity, but in practice so many are not monogamous. As proven time and time again here in Thailand, sex is just an act (or can be) for pure pleasure for one and pure financial rewards for the other.

This is why I never understand the common Western notion of discovering your significant other has had sex with another and your immediate reaction is, "ITS OVER!" Seems to me that the first thing crossing your mind should be: "Ok, that hurts, but do you love the person?"

Sex for money has no meaning. Therefore, paying for sex is meaningless and should be treated as such. When you see two monkeys humping you don't get that warm and fuzzy feeling and think, "God, how romantic!" It's the same kind of thing.

This idea that you are a whore if you take money is narrow-minded. What about the girls who go to bars in the West hoping to find a man to sleep with? Sluts, are they? Or just financial dunderheads?

If someone is willing to pay me to have sex with someone I don't want to have sex with (man or woman) I will do it and be the only person in the equation who benefits -- I will be financially richer and my morals will not be bruised since I don't consider the act to be of consequence; the person paying for the tryst will be out money and will not have had the satisfaction he wanted of seeing someone subvert their own morals; and the person on the receiving end of the shag (maybe the same person as above) just gets fcked for nothing.

Well, thank you Mark Wolfe for injecting a bit of sense into what is essentially, a nonsense topic here.

No, highdiver, you are wrong to assume that your opinions are indeed fact, old joke it may be, but that doesn't make it fact and it isn't fact just because you think so.

And to go back to your original rather ridiculous scenario about having sex with someone for a million dollars even tho happily married. the answer is no. I would not. money is not the be all and end all of my life. And I do know Thai women who feel the same. So, there you go, you are wrong.

One woman I know, divorced from her husband raising a small son (yes the husband pays child support but he doesn't earn much) came to work at our place, cleaning rooms, working in the kitchen. A thai woman with a western boyfriend came to stay at our place and told our staff member she should get a western boyfriend and he would take care of her. She became very offended and said she would rather work for her living. And she was by no means well off but never as desperate as that.

So, I guess it may just be that the only people you know place money above self-respect, but I know people who don't. That still does not make your little joke "fact".

What a ridiculous argument here. btw