Is There A 40,000 Bt Visa

:o Quote From Wilson Steer

"Best advice is to go to a 100% success money back no visa 'fixer' shop. They charge 40,000 baht but a visit visa is a certainty. It's bent, it's expensive but it works. It even works if you have 'known' the bar girl 5 days!! "

Is there a possibility of such a thing, has anyone had any success with this method? Please!!

Hi Nikkit,

I'm assuming that you're British and that you're talking about visas for the UK.

I'd take it with a pinch of salt. No visa can be guaranteed unless it is obtained through dubious processes. Yes, it has been known for visa section staff to be bent but as the British personnel are rotated every 3-4 years then no firm could offer a "guaranteed" visa for longer than their bent mole was in situ. The locally engaged staff are forever trying to pull strings on behalf of friends or acquaintances but they don't have the level of access to the computer system needed to authorise a visa to be issued. Even if you did manage to get such a visa, if you were then stopped by UK immigration then you wouldn't have a leg to stand on and would potentially face criminal charges for defrauding the Secretary of State/uttering a false instrument.

I'd be very wary of any person who offers such a service. They're most likely to be scam artists.

Cheers,

Scouse.

:o Quote From Wilson Steer

"Best advice is to go to a 100% success money back no visa 'fixer' shop. They charge 40,000 baht but a visit visa is a certainty. It's bent, it's expensive but it works. It even works if you have 'known' the bar girl 5 days!! "

Is there a possibility of such a thing, has anyone had any success with this method? Please!!

Don't follow it its crap,

Hi Nikkit,

I'm assuming that you're British and that you're talking about visas for the UK.

I'd take it with a pinch of salt. No visa can be guaranteed unless it is obtained through dubious processes. Yes, it has been known for visa section staff to be bent but as the British personnel are rotated every 3-4 years then no firm could offer a "guaranteed" visa for longer than their bent mole was in situ. The locally engaged staff are forever trying to pull strings on behalf of friends or acquaintances but they don't have the level of access to the computer system needed to authorise a visa to be issued. Even if you did manage to get such a visa, if you were then stopped by UK immigration then you wouldn't have a leg to stand on and would potentially face criminal charges for defrauding the Secretary of State/uttering a false instrument.

I'd be very wary of any person who offers such a service. They're most likely to be scam artists.

Cheers,

Scouse.

Very sound advice Scouse ( as always :o )

Sounds indeed quiet logic to me you cannot get a visa with bribery money.

One should know today with electronic technology, most visa applications to European Schengencountry are send to the "Home" country electronically. Once they arrive in the Schengencountry at the Ministry of Internal affairs it is send towards the Department of immigration to check the application and to give a "green" or red light towards the visa granting.

Check this out for a change : :o

for those understanding Dutch :

visa applicatioin form route

for those understanding French : :D

route demande visa

a german and english section is still under construction, sorry guys.

But in short it comes to this :

The embassy sends the application to the Ministry of internal affairs(server).

The ministry of internal affairs (server) sends it towards the Department of Immigration (server). Once the application is checked it returns the same way towards the Embassy, who will handover or not handover the visa.

Someone telling they have "spare" visa not confirmed by Department of Immigration is making a "fool" of himself.

my two bob's worth,

if you can find an agent who accepts payement after your visa is stamped at the embassy, that's the way to go. :D

by the way if you find one, let me know :o

Actually for the amount of work involved I believe a good income could be made by someone doing just that as those that are approved in a normal manner will pay him for basically nothing (but advise all their friends how much help he provided) and those that fail will just be told their situation is impossible and "my time is free - please give me a donation for all my work". :D

Actually for the amount of work involved I believe a good income could be made by someone doing just that as those that are approved in a normal manner will pay him for basically nothing (but advise all their friends how much help he provided) and those that fail will just be told their situation is impossible and "my time is free - please give me a donation for all my work". :o

Actually, Lop, that's what I intended to do when I moved to Thailand last year. Unfortunately, for family reasons my wife and I find ourselves back in the rain-swept UK. Bugger!

Scouse.

Actually for the amount of work involved I believe a good income could be made by someone doing just that as those that are approved in a normal manner will pay him for basically nothing (but advise all their friends how much help he provided) and those that fail will just be told their situation is impossible and "my time is free - please give me a donation for all my work". :D

Actually, Lop, that's what I intended to do when I moved to Thailand last year. Unfortunately, for family reasons my wife and I find ourselves back in the rain-swept UK. Bugger!

Scouse.

Understand from recent weather reports that it is more rain the usual this year. Never lived in UK but did in Frankfurt for 2 years and understand how depressing it can be. :o