Install A "bum-gun"/toilet Spray

Firefan

Well decided that my toilet need the installation of a bum-gun but when I have checked out other installations they all seem to have a water-outlet seperate from the outlet used to re-fill the toilet tank after each flush. My apt. does not have that.

Is there a "thingie" out there I can use to split the outlet so a bum-gun can be connected also? Would there be any issue with pressure Etc.?

Cheers!

Just fit a "T" piece, if fact even easier get the local plumber to do it! My partner hit the water pipe in the main bathroom whilst cleaning and the pipe sheared at the point it enters the bathroom from an underground pipe. Decided I didnt want to tackle that as it meant removing the cistern from the wall and digging the pipe out so called in the local plumber. He dug out the wall to get at the pipe, fitted new juntion (one for cistern one for bum gun) plastered and retiled, it took around four hours and the bill was 195 baht for parts (with receipt) and 500 baht for labour! Actually I think the labour was less but my partner insisted on giving him 500 baht as he did the job as soon as we called him. It was well worth it, I lay on my lounger with a can and a good book whilst he did the work.

You need a T connector and a method to lower spray pressure. This is simple - two items plus tape. You can also obtain fancy chrome type valves.

This is my "fancy chrome type valve" (from HomePro) and yes, I use the knob on the bum spray line to reduce the pressure...

post-33251-1215495413_thumb.jpg

Well decided that my toilet need the installation of a bum-gun but when I have checked out other installations they all seem to have a water-outlet seperate from the outlet used to re-fill the toilet tank after each flush. My apt. does not have that.

Is there a "thingie" out there I can use to split the outlet so a bum-gun can be connected also? Would there be any issue with pressure Etc.?

Cheers!

Took mine out. - NOBODY - knows how to wipe the seat after they use one. Now they don't need to. :o

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Made a mistake and bought a not too strong model in Tesco or similar. Now plastic trigger broken here in AUS.

Don't suppose anyone knows if can be purchased here anywhere.

Will get a much better one in Home-Pro next trip!