Noses

fred2007

I just wonder why do Thai people pick there noses all day long.Don't get me wrong I do pick my nose as well but never in front of anybody. I go to the bank and a girl or women or man serves me I talk to them about business they just keep picking theyr noses and sniff what ever they sniff. I found it absolutely

disgusting. I have been to many countries in my life I never seen anything like this. Ok I guess I upset a few people or many more. But I like to know the answer.

Because they think its normal I guess, if there is one up there bothering them, they take it out.

Whan I go to Thailand I start picking my nose in public too, it feels good and addictive, just like a drug

Because they think its normal I guess, if there is one up there bothering them, they take it out.

Whan I go to Thailand I start picking my nose in public too, it feels good and addictive, just like a drug

Have you been to india??

To be honest i don't see i that often and i have NEVER seen my gf pick her nose.

She does pick her ar*e though.

I don't realy like getting other people involved at all but ........ I feel not comfortable whith

this It just means a just a Thai Knocker

no comment I guess you don't know what I am talkuing about

You not understand me I think, I LOVE TO PICK MY NOSE WHEN IM IN THAILAND. Next time I might put it on a dorito as a dip

You not understand me I think, I LOVE TO PICK MY NOSE WHEN IM IN THAILAND. Next time I might put it on a dorito as a dip

I just hope you know do make a Dorito

I just hope you know do make a Dorito

? I dont make dorito's, I eat them

I just hope you know do make a Dorito since I like to cook show me and don't talk

Hi fred, I don't want to alarm you but I think you should consult a medical practitioner and insist on a CAT scan as keystroke errors that show for others, but not yourself, could be caused by something serious.

And as for picking ones nose in public, I think it shows a complete disrespect for those around you and I would consider it an insult if someone who I was doing business with, did it face to face! The only thing more disgusting is the Chinese habit of spitting lung oysters all over the sidewalk....yuk!

Have you been to india??

To be honest i don't see i that often and i have NEVER seen my gf pick her nose.

what a nice way to talk about your gf... I bet she would love to read this.. :S

Have you been to india??

what a nice way to talk about your gf... I bet she would love to read this.. :S

and WHAT is she picking ?

AND they grow a long finger nail (usually goy) to assist in this disgusting habit.

AND it is done by ALL classes/age groups.

AND in a country where no-one can point with their feet 'cos they go BERRRRRSEEEERRRK.

All that said, after 10 years, I only want to be here especially Isaan.......

To previous posters who write about being bored --- Did you buy a one-way ticket??? Try people watching and look at the nose-pickers and a thousand other traits which WE find entertaining/amusing/disgusting or just DIFFERENT.

They do it in China to. I´m even more bothered when they belch loudly after dinner.

BOY DO THEY EVER! The games in Beijing is going to be a real eye opener. Shanghai would have been a better location, folks there are a tad bit more civilized. Folks in Beijing are proud to "keep it real."

This subject brings to mind, an image of a well dressed beautiful young lady, I saw on the Skytrain, daintily flicking the buggers off her fingers.

After closely examining them of course. :o

The 'inspection' is to make sure she got the entire nose nugget out all in one piece. If not, she'll need to have another go at it and drill some more for the rest. Flicking the boogers is okay, as long as you're well out of the line of fire. Ever wonder how many boogers have been wiped off on the seats of taxis, tuk-tuks, busses, restaurant chairs, etc.?

This subject brings to mind, an image of a well dressed beautiful young lady, I saw on the Skytrain, daintily flicking the buggers off her fingers.

After closely examining them of course. :o

The 'inspection' is to make sure she got the entire nose nugget out all in one piece. If not, she'll need to have another go at it and drill some more for the rest. Flicking the boogers is okay, as long as you're well out of the line of fire. Ever wonder how many boogers have been wiped off on the seats of taxis, tuk-tuks, busses, restaurant chairs, etc.?

LOL :D , thanks for laugh this thread is funny.

grow some nuts, its fun, I like rolling it into balls and then flicking them

TheDon you are very creative, are you sure you don't have obsessive nose picking disorder. :D

AND they grow a long finger nail (usually goy) to assist in this disgusting habit.

AND it is done by ALL classes/age groups.

AND in a country where no-one can point with their feet 'cos they go BERRRRRSEEEERRRK.

All that said, after 10 years, I only want to be here especially Isaan.......

To previous posters who write about being bored --- Did you buy a one-way ticket??? Try people watching and look at the nose-pickers and a thousand other traits which WE find entertaining/amusing/disgusting or just DIFFERENT.

So is it a cultural thing?