Legal Ps3 Games ; Pricing / Places ?

Jefferson

Does anyone know a good place to get PS3 games (legal games, in the box, etc.) around Bangkok? Looking for a large selection and good prices.

Second question: How do prices here typically compare to prices in Europe? For some PC games there are companies that offer very competative (lower) prices in an effort to make legal games more attractive; is the same true for PS3 games? And then which titles?

( Note: Not sure if this should go in the technology forum or not; Opted for here as it's not a tech problem I'm having, it's about PS3 games which are for entertainment. Feel free to move it though )

Does anyone know a good place to get PS3 games (legal games, in the box, etc.) around Bangkok? Looking for a large selection and good prices.

Second question: How do prices here typically compare to prices in Europe? For some PC games there are companies that offer very competative (lower) prices in an effort to make legal games more attractive; is the same true for PS3 games? And then which titles?

( Note: Not sure if this should go in the technology forum or not; Opted for here as it's not a tech problem I'm having, it's about PS3 games which are for entertainment. Feel free to move it though )

Most of the games I have seen have been pirate games - however the cost of them is now so high I only buy legal as well.

Can you get pirate PS3?

I would think Fortune and Plantip - no idea on pricing - are PS3 games usually more or less than PC games?

There are only legal games, the PS3 has never been cracked. Games are slightly more expensive than PC games and range from about 1500 - 2000 Baht.

A site with more info on pS3 games in Thailand is http://www.PS3-games-thailand.com - this lists prices from different shops for loads of PS3 games. Might want to have a look at that.

Oh, and for PS3 games, MBK is better than Pantip or Fortune, much larger selection.

Most PC games I play are about 500 - 1000 - so there a fair bet cheaper.

I guess with 2000+ baht a game people would want to swap the with friends a lot. Anyone here use PS3? I've played on a friends huge TV was pretty cool - didn't know so expensive to buy the games.

Most PC games I play are about 500 - 1000 - so there a fair bet cheaper.

I guess with 2000+ baht a game people would want to swap the with friends a lot. Anyone here use PS3? I've played on a friends huge TV was pretty cool - didn't know so expensive to buy the games.

Does anyone know if "CivilIzation" is available here yet, and if so where? I looked at that web site (http://www.ps3-Games-Thailand.com) saw July 08, but didn't see the game available at any of the links.