Concrete Works?

CGW

Anybody know the story of the new cement works on the "Darkside" on the the road to the Elephant village, looks like a huge investment, all red and unsightly, drove by today and looks deserted?

Hum :D a mystery cement works, a blot on the landscape, a huge investment and nobody knows anything about it! :D

I thought :D maybe it had been put in to supply the concrete for all the roads that will one day go in the Darkside. :o

Time will tell :D

I have a house some way past there and when I got a taxi out to the house a while back ( far too long now it was Xmas time ) the taxi driver told me although it was a long way out of Pattaya it would go up in price as they will be building a 4 lane highway to Rayong and a water world in Ban Sarey. Maybe the stirrings of constuction.

Thanks for the insight mr.buffalo, had to be something like that, massive investment, insider knowledge, total eyesore, no consideration for the environment. Business as usual in Thailand. :o

Maybe? with the current political and business situation it will Never be used :D