Burmese Community With In The Thai Community

WilliamCave

Hello, I have a Burmese maid and I noticed in the housing complex I live ( Nontaburi )there is a Burmese community here also. I cant believe how many even my wife is surprised.

I noticed it when I go to, the school to pick up my kids go to the store pool etc. And now it seems my house is a hang out for a few to meet, I don't mind. My maids mom(Burmese) comes over to see her daughter and her friends. I am happy she has friends and people to talk to..

My wife thinks it is good also.

Does any one else see this in there area?

Hello, I have a Burmese maid and I noticed in the housing complex I live ( Nontaburi )there is a Burmese community here also. I cant believe how many even my wife is surprised.

I noticed it when I go to, the school to pick up my kids go to the store pool etc. And now it seems my house is a hang out for a few to meet, I don't mind. My maids mom(Burmese) comes over to see her daughter and her friends. I am happy she has friends and people to talk to..

My wife thinks it is good also.

Does any one else see this in there area?

Hi Will, I live in an apartment block in Bangkhea, our neighbours are from Burma & they constantly have relatives & friends in there apartment. Not just a few but like 15/20 at a time. They even had 20 monks in there apartment for about 6 hours the other day.

Nice people though