Bit Of Advice Needed

kevthekiwi

As you can see from my name iam in NZ... Well i married a thai lady about 9 yrs ago..she has NZ citz here..things havent been going to well over the last couple of yrs.she wants to go back and live in Thailand.as well as taking half my house money with her...now she wants me to father her child..so she can take it back to thailand.ok..if i do that and she goes back...what are my legal responsabilties??am i up for maintenance in thailand..

as you can see iam fairly new to this forum.....

any help appreceiated

Regards KEV

She wants your money, and the child support,....but doesn't want you.

ZIP UP YOUR PANTS from now on - don't do it !

You might get more responses if you're to post this in the general forum, I think.

Edited by teacup

..now she wants me to father her child..so she can take it back to thailand.ok..if i do that and she goes back...what are my legal responsabilties??am i up for maintenance in thailand..

If this isn't a troll then you are very sad. "so she can take IT back to Thailand." You talk about the baby like it is some inanimate object, a thing of no consequence. I am truly sorry if your relationship is breaking up, but why on earth would you want to have a baby with a women who , from reading your post, wants nothing more to do with you other than get as much money out of you as possible.

Why would you want to have a baby that you will probably rarely if ever see ? A baby is a human being, to be loved and nurtured not something you decide to buy from the grocery store !!

I can't believe you are asking what your legal responsibilities would be, what about your parental ones? I don't think anyone in their right mind would give you such stupid advice as to go ahead and father a child that would grow up without a father. As a fellow kiwi I am embarrassed that you would even think of doing something so irresponsible!! :o

couple of posters getting their knickers in a twist over nothing as usual.... "it" is "it" a boy..? a girl..? has "it" even been concieved yet..? NO..!!

My advice would be to follow what Teacup said...ZIP UP YOUR PANTS.

Froggs