Looking For A Glass Top Computer Desk

youngkiwi

I'm looking to purchase a glass computer desk. Having looked in all the obvious places (Index, Koncept) and the office furniture stores, most desks made in Thailand are either made of wood or wood veneer.

I'm specifically looking for a large desk with a glass top. If you've seen any around, I'd be grateful for any pointers on where to look.

I saw one last week while I was looking for a wooden desk, it was in one of the furniture stores on the top floor of the emporium.

Large sized desk with thick glass tabletop and some kind of metallic legs.

I cant remember how much is was but it was something like 50,000 baht

In the end I got a veneer coated wooden one in the office store across the street from the Emporium.

The glasss one looked very stylish but there's no way I'm going to spend that kind of cash on a desk, my computer cost less than that.

I'm looking to purchase a glass computer desk. Having looked in all the obvious places (Index, Koncept) and the office furniture stores, most desks made in Thailand are either made of wood or wood veneer.

I'm specifically looking for a large desk with a glass top. If you've seen any around, I'd be grateful for any pointers on where to look.

I bought mine in Pantip, that big store on the top floor and I have seen the same model in Fortune Tower. Also has a glass shelf for the monitor or printer and metal frame with wheels for moving it around.

I found a great computer/workdesk at SB Furniture in Central World. It's a wood desk with leather fronts to the drawers and glass top in a choice of shades. It's pretty big and gets delivered and put up for the price too (approx. 14,000 baht).