Ok I Want To Know Who Dosen't Like Me?

IamMaiC

"Ok I Want To Know Who Dosen't Like Me?, If I get some YES answers I'm leaving TV"

So you'll leave TV if members don't like you?

But you'll go to Iraq to shoot at someone who isn't going to like you doing that?

:o

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No-one likes Tornado, but he still hangs around here :D :D

yeah like I care, most of the members Ive met, are six toed mongs anyway :D:o

Tornado, you know I come from Cornwall, we sleep with our sisters and cousins and are renowned for our extra digits, it's our birthright, if you'll excuse the pun. :D

No-one likes Tornado, but he still hangs around here :D:wub:

yeah like I care, most of the members Ive met, are six toed mongs anyway -_-:o

Tornado, you know I come from Cornwall, we sleep with our sisters and cousins and are renowned for our extra digits, it's our birthright, if you'll excuse the pun. :D

sorry FTH, didnt mean you actually :D , but take off your shoes next time I see ya - I wanna check :D

I am another one of your antagonists in the ongoing political debate. I am really sorry to hear you lost a friend.

It really does not have anything to do with our debate or the general state of affairs at ThaiVisa though...

Your extreme views and sweeping generalizations provoke those of us who are less inclined to use violence as a problem-solver than you are. Your spelling and punctuation provokes others.

You should just accept that even if you disagree. We know you do.

For me it's fine if you stay around but you really should not expect this place to change because you feel hurt. There are enough ppl out there who are just waiting for a chance to correct your spelling, point out any flaws in your logic and just generally take the piss.

Take care and see you later.

I am another one of your antagonists in the ongoing political debate. I am really sorry to hear you lost a friend.

It really does not have anything to do with our debate or the general state of affairs at ThaiVisa though...

Your extreme views and sweeping generalizations provoke those of us who are less inclined to use violence as a problem-solver than you are. Your spelling and punctuation provokes others.

You should just accept that even if you disagree. We know you do.

For me it's fine if you stay around but you really should not expect this place to change because you feel hurt. There are enough ppl out there who are just waiting for a chance to correct your spelling, point out any flaws in your logic and just generally take the piss.

Take care and see you later.

IamMaiC = Narong