Ok I Want To Know Who Dosen't Like Me?

IamMaiC

I'm hugely confused with this whole subject? :D

**** me i;ve only been out for an hour and its handbags at dawn when i get back :wub:

IamMaiC get someone to rub your shoulders and give you a pat on the back, you'll feel better, AND STOP THINKING ABOUT BARGIRLS :(

LC i love it when you get angry

-_-:o:D:D:D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder your single  :o

Trust me LC doesn't have to worry about sleeping alone :D

IamMaiC most of us here have had issues with other members and nasty comments made towards us, but don't let it get to you. This is a public forum therefore there are a variety of personalities and characters - we can't get along with all of them. If you you don't like a particular member or their comments just ignore them, it'll make you feel better. There's no need to get wound up and retaliate or behave in the way in which you personally dislike yourself (and the reason you started this thread).

No one hates you IamMaiC, you're nick is a bit of a mouthful and you can be very sensitive at times but you're still one of us.

Toughen up mate, I had to.

I've been away a while and no one misses me or has started a 'Come back Scampy' thread and do I care???  Do I <deleted>!  :D  :o

Woah..... your back...!! :D

totster :D

No one hates you IamMaiC, you're nick is a bit of a mouthful and you can be very sensitive at times but you're still one of us.

Toughen up mate, I had to.

I've been away a while and no one misses me or has started a 'Come back Scampy' thread and do I care???  Do I <deleted>!  :D  :o

PS701-SlitWr.jpg

Welcome back Scamp.