Ok I Want To Know Who Dosen't Like Me?

IamMaiC

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guilty?!? Me?!? You've gotta be kidding me.

You didn't mention me, but you started this thread right after our argument via PM. Where I told you I did not wish to continue it any further if you couldn't take criticism. So someone asked who's been upsetting you, I just did. So, I told him it's me. What should I feel guilty about? Being me? Jesus Christ.. grow up.

Ohh.. that's so sweet, darling. Sounds like you know me very well eh? You said you would not reply to my message. And you ended it with an insult. Do you really think it's cute? Jesus Christ... grow up, man. Grow up.

It's not just LC  Some other people also  some thing's said about President Bush      and I make a simple joke and i'm wierd  HAH    That's funny  espcially here at TV

Thats why politics shouldnt be discussed in these types of forums.....or religion....or sexual preferences...or....etc... :o:D

I gotta say IamMaiC.... you haven't really helped yourself by starting this thread...   :o

totster  :D

Yeah alright I see how you ex-pats are enjoy thailand

While I did'nt really understand that last post. I think what tot's is trying to say is that there are nearly 14,000 members here now, and you have just given anyone who doesnt like you a nice showcase to air their views. With that meny people not everyone's going to like you!! get over it!!

Personely I was just joking on the earlier thread, i'm really totaly indiferent.