Rain........

bmw

No, it's not raining today in Pattaya... blue skies and sunshine, with just a couple of puffy white clouds out there over the gulf.

Whoops... I spoke too soon... a big puffy black cloud is now dumping heaps of rain (complete with thunder and lightning) on us just up the road at Laem Chabang. :o

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoops... I spoke too soon... a big puffy black cloud is now dumping heaps of rain (complete with thunder and lightning) on us just up the road at Laem Chabang. :D

snerk snerk snerk !!

I've been watching that cloud and noticing how it is staying centered above Laem Chabang :o

Maybe you should stay up there for awhile Jai Dee, don't be dragging that thing back with you after work ! :D

I just spoke to my mate who lives round the corner from me at Maprachan.He said they just had a muvver of a rain storm.

Unfortunately for him today was the day that his builders decided to take his house roof of to link up his new extention. :o

To make it even worse the pool that they spent all last week building has collapsed as well. :D

I'm going to have a beer with him to cheer him up.

How does that song go....

Always look on the bright side of life, da da,da da, da da da.....................

Whoops... I spoke too soon... a big puffy black cloud is now dumping heaps of rain (complete with thunder and lightning) on us just up the road at Laem Chabang. :D

Hmmm, all that dark cloud seems to have disappeared. It got a little windy and it felt like it was going to start pouring rain at any moment, then bing, it all went away.

Well, there's always tomorrow. Maybe it will RAIN then :o

Well, it still isn't RAINing here, maybe it all got dumped on Jai Dee before it could get to Pattaya :D

Or, maybe it is being saved up until, oh I don't know, maybe the June/July period ? :o

Then it will probably rain all day, everyday. Streets flooded, sewers overflowing, it will seem just like home to certain people :D

Its so nice waking up to sunshine instead of rain everyday :D

I hear ya ! It's been pretty nice here ever since Jai Dee's rainclouds disappeared. Hmmmm, 2 months to go before it starts RAINing cats, dogs and Englishmen non-stop everyday :o

so we had two short but big power storms in the past few weeks, but otherwise getting hotter and hotter....

But of course we have to start the whole shenanigan again, of covering up a large open garden bar for the rainy season...

(Pics from last year, but SSDD)

Kayo the klown in HUMAN DISGUISE

post-12676-1144267994_thumb.jpg

Boss JOCA (left) and Chris (kayo)

post-12676-1144268047_thumb.jpg

post-12676-1144268857_thumb.jpg

post-12676-1144268017_thumb.jpg

Edited by kayo

Bloody frost on the car windscreen this morning !! :D 3

totster :o

Frost ? What is that ? I haven't seen frost since early '05 when I was still in the 'stan !

Haven't seen any RAIN here in Pattaya for a few days now either :D

Need to keep it sunny and hot for the next couple of weeks (at least until Songkran is over) ! :D

Very windy here, its a north wind and cold and according to local folklore makes you go mad.... Gets into your brain through your ears supposedly...

Maybe that explains something ? :o

And here I thought the root cause was the Swiss chocolate and those dogs running around with the flasks of rum (?) around their necks (proving once again that they are Man's best friend) ! :D

(hmmm, wonder if Glauka has been exposed to that wind as well, or if it just too much wine in her case) :D

post-16137-1144380225_thumb.jpg

Ohhh that was nice of you kerry to put a picture of yourself up. Your the one on the right i reckon :o I see you shaved the beard off and just kept the tache :D

Quite grey today in Bristol, maybe sunshine later, bbut quite warm :D

Edited by daleyboy

Ohhh that was nice of you kerry to put a picture of yourself up. Your the one on the right i reckon :o I see you shaved the beard off and just kept the tache :D

Hahahaha. I just checked and was surprised to see:

post-16137-1144408342_thumb.jpg

Hahahaha. I just checked and was surprised to see:

post-16137-1144408342_thumb.jpg

You aint my mate kerry!!!!! :D

You aint my mate kerry!!!!! :o

Ahhh, you're hurting my feelings ! :D

It looks like it might RAIN today in Pattaya ! Quite cloudy, but also hot and humid.

You aint got any feelings from the neck up, or so i am told. :D

Rain last night while i was asleep, and lovely sunshine when i woke up this morning :D