Old Bali Pictures

I'm not a professional photographer and I've never taken any photography class, but I like to grab any camera I can get a hold of when I travel. I will try to attach some pictures I took when I went to Bali. I'm sure ya'll professional photographers will notice my inexperience in this art.

BaliHigh6.jpg

BaliHigh19.jpg

BaliHigh15.jpg

BaliHigh38.jpg

BaliHigh72.jpg

where did you stay gracelessfawn? is that ubud hanging gardens?

Yup, that's in Ubud hanging gardens. Didn't stay there for a long time though coz it was kinda far from the city. So stayed in one of the temple/hotels after 3 days of stay there.

where did you stay gracelessfawn? is that ubud hanging gardens?

Yup, that's in Ubud hanging gardens. Didn't stay there for a long time though coz it was kinda far from the city. So stayed in one of the temple/hotels after 3 days of stay there.

Yeah, it is. The hanging gardens are too expensive anyway, and it's just a hotelier's dream pf paradidse, which they are happy to overcharge you for. I'd recommend Puri Saren Agung if you go to Ubud: cheap rooms (< $50 USD/day), *actually inside* the Ubud Royal Palace, though annoying Chinese tourists do mindlessly push into the inner sanctum several times a day, harshing the inevitable and deserved buzz. But it's all good and totally worth it.

personally i wouldnt choose to stay in ubud hanging gardens, but i can see why people DO. its not my favourite place in ubud, but the views are nice and i really can see the appeal of it.

Thanks for those excellent photos.

It is not a good idea to post so many in a thread, as it can be hard work for those

with slow links to view.

It would be much better to put them in Photo Gallery and then post here alerting

member to your contribution.

If you are looking for critical analysis then you can post one or two in the Evaluate My Photo section.

Thanks again

Astral