Downloading Forms And Applications

What is the absolutely best web site to view and obtain all of the required forms and applications for a non-immigrant O-A (retirement) visa.

The Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs site doesn't seem to have the medical form. The Royal Thai Embassy site for Washington D.C. doesn't have form downloads that I can see. It looks like they have changed their website. At one time I thought they had everything one would need. I contacted the Thai Consulate in Atlanta Georgia near where I live and they said to get the forms and instructions from www.thaiembdc.com but that site is worthless.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

What is the absolutely best web site to view and obtain all of the required forms and applications for a non-immigrant O-A (retirement) visa.

The Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs site doesn't seem to have the medical form. The Royal Thai Embassy site for Washington D.C. doesn't have form downloads that I can see. It looks like they have changed their website. At one time I thought they had everything one would need. I contacted the Thai Consulate in Atlanta Georgia near where I live and they said to get the forms and instructions from www.thaiembdc.com but that site is worthless.

Thai Embassy Washington has the download forms.

http://www2.thaiembdc.org/consular/Form/de....aspx?type=Form

Thai Embassy Washington has the download forms.

http://www2.thaiembdc.org/consular/Form/de....aspx?type=Form

Thanks, LB. You would think that a consulate would know the correct web site for their main embassy.