Body Building

whatsoever

Its amazing the amount od places(under the counter) in Pattaya who are selling these drugs illegily.Also there are many people selling these drugs to body builders here in Pattaya and taking them home to sell for a profit.This is the reason i think that they should be banned unless you go to some where thats can advise and take care of the body correctly.Back to the original post,i do feel that the Pattaya pumped up baldies,showing off their bodies with singlets on, realy do look stupid.This obsession can be dangerous and very vane too,similar to girlies talking about their make up and how they look in their clothes,buy hey guys up to you.

One point to make,do the pumped up baldies like the same on a woman becaus ei think that is obscene and when all the veins stabd out i feel sick.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have had 2 friends that have died trying to pump up their bodies with shit drugs and both had hearts of all men.they were 26 and 28 and had very small balls,couldnt get hard easily and had no powerful semen so no babies either

I have had 2 friends that have died trying to pump up their bodies with shit drugs and both had hearts of all men.they were 26 and 28 and had very small balls,couldnt get hard easily and had no powerful semen so no babies either

I really think you're making this up as you go along. Some steroids make a guy so horny he can't get enough...it all depends on the products.

In the US and other countries where these drugs are illegal, a lot of guys get fake shit than can mess them up.

I want to make it clear that I'm against anyone under 40 using them unless they have a proven low natural testosterone production.

I said earlier on that seing these guys on Steroids hanging around Pattaya was hilarious, I mean the guys that are huge, showing off, looking around to see who is looking at them - they look to me like they are really overdoing things with regards to taking steroids. I do agree that why do us ladies wear make up? Nail Varnish? sexy clothes, cosmetic surgery? We do it to feel better in ourselves, and I suppose that taking these steroids, if its legal and not abused and taken sensibly then its up to each individual - its just the ones walking around trying to show off with the " look at me " attitude that I hate so much.

I really think you're making this up as you go along. Some steroids make a guy so horny he can't get enough...it all depends on the products.

In the US and other countries where these drugs are illegal, a lot of guys get fake shit than can mess them up.

I want to make it clear that I'm against anyone under 40 using them unless they have a proven low natural testosterone production.

why should i make this up.my 2 mates are dead and you joke,are you sick or what.The whole point of the post was to get the understanding that there are good and bad drugs on the market and if you read my last post you would see what i said about people in pattaya making money by selling the drugs.Nearly everything in thailand is fake and to buy drugs and re-sell them need to be thrown out of the kingdom and if i saw somebody do it i would march them to the cop shop by their small balls.

why should i make this up.my 2 mates are dead and you joke,are you sick or what.The whole point of the post was to get the understanding that there are good and bad drugs on the market and if you read my last post you would see what i said about people in pattaya making money by selling the drugs.Nearly everything in thailand is fake and to buy drugs and re-sell them need to be thrown out of the kingdom and if i saw somebody do it i would march them to the cop shop by their small balls.

Why should you make this up? To prove your point of course. You can say anything you like on an internet forum, and I'm calling bs on this one.

Edited by tropo

its just the ones walking around trying to show off with the " look at me " attitude that I hate so much.

How many girls walk around showing off their new dresses, jewelry, shoes, tits etc? It's acceptable and normal practice when girls do it...and most guys actually enjoy the show, but you can't handle a guy showing off his hard earned muscles.

Perhaps you aren't impressed, but many are. Why does it bother you so much? Did you have a bad experience with a bodybuilder?

Why should you make this up? To prove your point of course. You can say anything you like on an internet forum.

up to you to believe any post on here then.Thats very sad to think your brain works like that.maybe too many drugs?????

You can say you're a petite, blonde, tanned and blue eyed, educated female, but I doubt that (and that includes the educated part). You can dream and say anything you like like as an anonymous internet forum personality.

Having said that, I'm honest about why I'm in Asia. I'm almost 50 and well past my use-by-date back in Surfers Paradise, Australia. Tanned, petite, blue eyed 20 year old blonde bombshells are no longer attracted to me. Our competition would have to be between a 20 year old version of me and your stunning good looks to be fair, and that's not going to happen. I don't train to attract people - I have a steady girlfriend of 4 1/2 years. I train for my health and personal satisfaction...and as one poster put it earlier, to help maintain my youth as I age.

All Thai males who are not obese are skinny according to my definition of skinny. The only Thai I saw who was well-built (and obviously on steroids) was about 5'2" (he was gay with a very well-built Farang partner) and hardly my idea of an ideal physique. At 6ft, I'm skinny if I weigh under 220 lbs. Well-built for you is probably under 150 lbs and lean. We all have our own definitions of skinny.

Your last comment that you're not attracted to steroid takers is ridiculous because you would never be able to accurately determine who takes them and who doesn't.

You're also suffering from the delusion that taking steroids is cheating and that users don't work hard. Most steroid users work harder than the natural guys.

I train with weights for 10 hours a week. I do 3-4 hours of high intensity cardio per week. I monitor my diet to exact ratios of protein, carbs and fat...I never eat junk or drink alcohol. I supplement my diet with phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals.

At 49, you'd be hard pressed to find a younger natural guy who trains harder or who is stronger or more dedicated...especially in Pattaya.

Maybe you missed this in an earlier post, but I trained naturally for 30 years, so I know more about natural training than most people. If you're young as you say you are, then I started training before you were born (1976). I had already reached my natural limit and had nowhere to go. Let me assure you that even now that I take steroids, gains are hard to come by. I work my butt off for every ounce of muscle. Once the initial rapid gains have passed, it's an uphill battle to improve just as it is training naturally.

You really shouldn't enter into discussions about subjects you know nothing about. Stick to kittens.

Apologies for my delayed response, I've been taking a break in Bangkok.

To be quite truthful, I don't really care if you believe that I'm blonde, petite blah blah blah, But, to prove that I am no liar, why don't you ask Nisan exactly how I look. Nisan knows me very well, hes not only my Visa guy but a close friend who even used to go on nights out with me. Also, you could also find out that I am not lying from the people who went to the ThaiVisa party last year. Maybe I seem too good to be true, huh? :o

You are 20-30 years older than me, So obviously we are not going to agree on the same things. I'm not going to get into the 'Steriods' conversation again as it is of no interest to me. I have made my point about what I feel and think about these drugs. End of story.

Also, I am allowed to give my opinion on any subject I like, thank you. This is a Public forum where anyone is allowed to post their opinions about certain subjects. If you can't accept this fact, You should not go onto Public forums.

Are Steroids even legal in Thailand?? :D

P.s Ive changed my user ID in case anyone noticed.

Well, everyone but that petite, blonde chick...but then again she wanted an ice skating ring in another post. Don't you have to be older than 15 to post here?

Excuse me, DLock,

Could you please quote where I said in another thread that I wanted Ice Skating?

Maybe you should get your facts right before badmouthing people.

Ha ha ha. :o

I cant help but notice the growing number of pumped up, brainless, steriod nuts coming to Pattaya. They are on every corner. Ok everyone likes to be in shape but surely this is some kind of psychological disorder.

What do you think?

That is not "in shape"...that is (dangerously) chemically altered.

It seems to affect their brains also...makes them stupider than when they started.

If they want to kill themselves with that shit, more power to them.

I never liked jocks in high school and do not like them now.

its just the ones walking around trying to show off with the " look at me " attitude that I hate so much.

How many girls walk around showing off their new dresses, jewelry, shoes, tits etc? It's acceptable and normal practice when girls do it...and most guys actually enjoy the show, but you can't handle a guy showing off his hard earned muscles.

Perhaps you aren't impressed, but many are. Why does it bother you so much? Did you have a bad experience with a bodybuilder?

Quite the opposite Tropo - My Partner of 7 years is in fact a Bodybuilder, Muay Thai boxing Champion, and Black Belt Champion at Martial Arts and he has a lovely body, he does not go around with the "look at me" attitude.

Quite the opposite Tropo - My Partner of 7 years is in fact a Bodybuilder, Muay Thai boxing Champion, and Black Belt Champion at Martial Arts and he has a lovely body, he does not go around with the "look at me" attitude.

Wow, I guess he is qualified to now go into Pattaya Politics or be a doorman at Tony's.

Is he a bodybuilder, or does he train with weights? There's quite a difference. Building large muscles interferes with the flexibility he would require in boxing and martial arts.

In your case perhaps you're the one showing off your boyfriend so he doesn't have to do it himself.

Why should you make this up? To prove your point of course. You can say anything you like on an internet forum.

up to you to believe any post on here then.Thats very sad to think your brain works like that.maybe too many drugs?????

Yeah, that must be a sickness not believing all I read. I'm still calling bs on your little story.

Is he a bodybuilder, or does he train with weights? There's quite a difference. Building large muscles interferes with the flexibility he would require in boxing and martial arts.

In your case perhaps you're the one showing off your boyfriend so he doesn't have to do it himself.

Yes Tropo, I do show him off - I show him off because I am proud that he gets his muscles not from taking Steroids. They are natural and worked hard for.

why don't you ask Nisan exactly how I look. Nisan knows me very well, hes not only my Visa guy but a close friend who even used to go on nights out with me. Also, you could also find out that I am not lying from the people who went to the ThaiVisa party last year. Maybe I seem too good to be true, huh? :o

Nisan certainly is close then, did you go home with him after your night out? I'll need a name, who will I ask him about?...or should I just ask him if he has an young, exceptionally good looking, blonde, blue eyed clients with kittens?

I'm still trying to work out why a young female blonde stunner would live in Pattaya? Did she fail with the boys back at home? Perhaps she gets a lot more attention from Asian men?

Yes Tropo, I do show him off - I show him off because I am proud that he gets his muscles not from taking Steroids. They are natural and worked hard for.

You don't have a clue about steroids and who uses them. You're judging steroid use by 250 - 300 lb monsters with veins popping. These guys make up only a small percentage of users.

There's a good chance your bf uses them too. It is quite common for partners to be blissfully unaware of their partner's drug use.

zodiac "with their fake muscles when in fact they look ugly and unattractive especially those with tattoos"

so you prefer guys with "real" muscles and no tattoos :o

I've noticed lots of old fat farangs recently. There seems to be more than one on every corner.

Oh sorry, should I start a new thread about this ?

Perhaps you are also getting old and fat too? Dont worry about it, a fat old guy is considerd a far better prospect than a thin young guy by many ladies in LOS, presumably the reasoning behind that is that if you can afford to eat so much you must be wealthy.

roy gsd

Nisan certainly is close then, did you go home with him after your night out? I'll need a name, who will I ask him about?...or should I just ask him if he has an young, exceptionally good looking, blonde, blue eyed clients with kittens?

I'm still trying to work out why a young female blonde stunner would live in Pattaya? Did she fail with the boys back at home? Perhaps she gets a lot more attention from Asian men?

Maybe YOU are the one who has to come to Asia because you "fail" with the girls back home. I moved here with my parents, when I was very young, actually. Not everyone comes here because they can't attract the opposite sex back home, ya know :o

You know my name, Go on, ask Nisan... I would love you to know that I am no liar. If Nisan is not there, you can ask his staff as they all know me and my family very well..

You don't have a clue about steroids and who uses them. You're judging steroid use by 250 - 300 lb monsters with veins popping. These guys make up only a small percentage of users.

There's a good chance your bf uses them too. It is quite common for partners to be blissfully unaware of their partner's drug use.

There is no way at all that my Partner would abuse himself with Steriods - perghaps you should call into the ISS & Martial Arts Gym on the Sukhumvit, go on, go and ask the famous Sakmongkol Champion if he has ever taken this rubbish, he will be there everyday, and if you have never heard of him, do a search online first. Hard work and avoiding drink and drugs of any form got Sakmongkol where he is today with regards to being a true legend.

Maybe YOU are the one who has to come to Asia because you "fail" with the girls back home. I moved here with my parents, when I was very young, actually. Not everyone comes here because they can't attract the opposite sex back home, ya know :o

You know my name, Go on, ask Nisan... I would love you to know that I am no liar. If Nisan is not there, you can ask his staff as they all know me and my family very well..

I already covered that in a response to you a few pages back. I came to Asia (the Philippines actually) when I reached my use-by-date back at home. Had no trouble when in my 20's and 30's.

99.9% of people are here for the same reason as me. This is Pattaya, have a look around. Young blue eyed, blonde stunners are a rarity amongst the expat population. This must make you feel very special. All the other blondes are either tourists, or sex workers.

There is no way at all that my Partner would abuse himself with Steriods - perghaps you should call into the ISS & Martial Arts Gym on the Sukhumvit, go on, go and ask the famous Sakmongkol Champion if he has ever taken this rubbish, he will be there everyday, and if you have never heard of him, do a search online first. Hard work and avoiding drink and drugs of any form got Sakmongkol where he is today with regards to being a true legend.

Martial artists do use steroids, just as most other athletes do if they are not tested for. Do you think it's only the foreigners in Thailand who use them?

They don't advertise this fact of course.

Don't take it too personally, as I don't really care if your boy takes them or not, but your assumption that you know who does and who doesn't is nonsense.

Tropo,

you mentioned about how ugly these 250-300lb freaks look with their horrible veins sticking out.Thats what the thread is all about if you read carefully,not well toned bodies who most people would be envious of.I am sure you work hard and are not one of those huge freaks and at least got half a brain too lol.

btw

i do not tell lies on here only to my gf when i get in at 5 in the morning lol.

Tropo,

you mentioned about how ugly these 250-300lb freaks look with their horrible veins sticking out.Thats what the thread is all about if you read carefully,not well toned bodies who most people would be envious of.I am sure you work hard and are not one of those huge freaks and at least got half a brain too lol.

btw

i do not tell lies on here only to my gf when i get in at 5 in the morning lol.

Totally agree