Coffee/machine Supplier?

NOK1

Does anyone know of a Coffee company who sell coffee, trade, and supply a machine as well?

I contacted one company, the coffee cartel co, in bangcock who send me 3 conflicting quotes then infomed me of an additional deposit ( not mentioned before) and also that the contract has to be signed in Bangkok??

Maybe it will be better if I just buy a machine?

Any information will be useful.

just an add..... Carfoure sells coffe machines.... expresso and normal ones. in different brands. also sell some good brands of coffe. Topps supermarked also sels cheep and good coffe:) they cruch the coffe beans in front of you.... realy good!!!!if you cant find the mashine toyre after in carefoure. buy one in ebay:)

• 10 months later...

I'm looking to buy a good quality espresso/cappucino machine myself. Does anyone know a good place to shop? I've tried the department stores at Emporium and Siam Paragon (as well as Big C, Tesco, Carrefour) but I'd like to try a few other stores, preferably a specialty shop, before I decide. Price range about 15,000 baht. Thnx.

I'm looking to buy a good quality espresso/cappucino machine myself. Does anyone know a good place to shop? I've tried the department stores at Emporium and Siam Paragon (as well as Big C, Tesco, Carrefour) but I'd like to try a few other stores, preferably a specialty shop, before I decide. Price range about 15,000 baht. Thnx.

Best place is "94 degrees" go to the end of Soi 33 and it's right in front of you.

Best place is "94 degrees" go to the end of Soi 33 and it's right in front of you.

Grand, thanks! I'll check them out early next week.

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I looking for this shop ("94 degrees") !

>>>>> Best place is "94 degrees" go to the end of Soi 33 and it's right in front of you.

Can you give me the adress please?

Tx

Lolo

I can't give you an actual address but try these directions to get there:

Go to Phrom Phong STation on the BTS.

Take the exit that takes you past Villa Supermarket i.e. back towards the city but on the outbound side of the road.

Turn right at Sukhumvit Soi 33 and walk to the end (about 600M)

94 Degrees is on the far side of the road in front of you, with, would you believe, a 94 Degree sign outside.

Machines in there are not cheap though and you may struggle to stay within your budget.

Another alternative may be Virasu on Wireless Road about three hundred metres from the PLoenchit intersection. They are expensive too but the machines are first rate.

WIsh you success

Hi,

I looking for this shop ("94 degrees") !

>>>>> Best place is "94 degrees" go to the end of Soi 33 and it's right in front of you.

Can you give me the adress please?

Tx

Lolo

With all the travel expenses involved with travel to Bangkok, might it not be more thrifty to simply go to the CR Mall and checkout the many machines on sale there? For those who are directionally challenged, perhaps we need details on how one gets to the end of Soi 33 from the new clock tower? :whistling::lol: :lol:

Wow, the OP got banned in back in 2008 after just 16 posts. That must be some kind of record. ;)

(Don’t get all huffy, I’m just having some fun.) :D

VF, if you really need metre by metre directions to Soi 33 from either clock tower, let me know. I've done it so many times I can walk it backwards in my sleep. In fact that's usually the way I leave Soi 33 anyway :burp:

With all the travel expenses involved with travel to Bangkok, might it not be more thrifty to simply go to the CR Mall and checkout the many machines on sale there? For those who are directionally challenged, perhaps we need details on how one gets to the end of Soi 33 from the new clock tower? :whistling::lol: :lol:

Wow, the OP got banned in back in 2008 after just 16 posts. That must be some kind of record. ;)

(Don’t get all huffy, I’m just having some fun.) :D

• 1 month later...

Well, before doing this kind of investment for a little "kick" it might be wise to do some research about...

Repairs And Spare Parts!

Some sexy machine might need the whole block repaired and some only a few Baht, (hundreds...sorrryy)

My best experience was in Pattaya, Royal Coffee and Saeco, the only catch is that you repair it there, where

the technician is, no alternative, no, no. Don't.

Then, I am in seven's sky for 20 short years.

Hope it's help.

Love tea too!

oh

and red wine!