Anyone Know How Scampy Is Doing?

Narachon

Perhaps I could open a school teaching 'Basic Logic and Common Sense' - I'd make a killing, or would I???

:

No , you would not make a killing.

If you yourself had any common sense you would have left Thailand and went back to UK and got a job.

Is it easier to get a job in UK than in Thailand?

Yea but the comute is a killer though

Perhaps I could open a school teaching 'Basic Logic and Common Sense' - I'd make a killing, or would I???

:

No , you would not make a killing.

If you yourself had any common sense you would have left Thailand and went back to UK and got a job.

:o

And what pray tell do you assume my situation would be back in the U.K.?

You seem to know what is best for me, which begs the question...

What would you do?

...Go back there and return sometime later as somebody else? :D

It's the end of Scampy as we know it, and I feel fine.

Welcome back Doctor John. :o

Thanks Scamp, and Good luck.

I once went through a very rough patch in Thailand, and well meaning people told me the best thing to do would be to go back to England. It was well intentioned and good advice..........................................................................

........ so of course, I did not go back to England. :D

If I had taken other peoples advice I would probably now be working filling shelves in ASDA, stealing food whilst saving my money to get back to Thailand.

If Thailand was a drug, it would be Heroin. It's so addictive.

Hang in there, something usually comes up. It did for me.

He who dares, wins. :D

The danger is that you could end up hating the place if you stay on for the ###### of it.

It does make it less painful if youre ready to leave though!!

After my last stint I was more than ready to leave after a series of minor hassles and although it took me a while to start yearning for Thailand again once I was home I have now.

If Id have stayed on (and I could have stayed on for a considerable time) I could well have wound up hating the place and that would have been disasterous.

I tried a spell in Malaysia but Id had enough plain and simple and was ready for a dose of home. Things didnt go the way I planned that time so it was time to head for home and get things in perspective.