Hi i am from Englang holding a 10 year British passport, i am 30 years old and have currently been in Thailand for the last 8 months on a multi entry tourist visa, this means i have left and re-entred the country every 59 days.

I now want a non imm B visa (multi entry).

I would like to go to Laos (Vientien) to obtain this visa.

What do i need to take?

Passport, Letter from future employer saying they want to employ me as a consultant, What does the letter need to say? i have to provide it to them tommorrow so they can print it off with letter head.

Two passport photos.

Anything else?

Fee? How much?

Do i have to make an appointment or just turn up? I think i will be going on Thursday.

Will i be able to collect passport the following day and return to Thailand?

Thanks in advance for your advise and knowledge.

Noodles.

Well i hope someone can help me, i have to give a copy of example letter for visa application to the guy in HR in 8 hours and i dunno what to put in it.

Also can i download an application form for the visa and fill it in ready for when i get there or do i have to fill it in at vientien?

Thanx again ANYONE Noodles

Well  i hope someone can help me, i have to give a copy of example letter for visa application to the guy in HR in 8 hours and i dunno what to put in it.

Also can i download an application form for the visa and fill it in ready for when i get there or do i have to fill it in at vientien?

Sample letters are on the forum. There's no worse place to try for a visa than the Thai Embassy in Laos. Wherever you go in SEA it is gonna be tough to get a multi. Australia or the UK is the go for you.

Well  i hope someone can help me, i have to give a copy of example letter for visa application to the guy in HR in 8 hours and i dunno what to put in it.

Sample letters are on the forum. There's no worse place to try for a visa than the Thai Embassy in Laos. Wherever you go in SEA it is gonna be tough to get a multi. Australia or the UK is the go for you.

Didn't you say before that you were visiting the UK soon, might be better to wait till then... you can get your non imm B back from Hull the day after you post it, or even go to the office ( but make an appointment )

totster :o

Didn't you say before that you were visiting the UK soon, might be better to wait till then... you can get your non imm B back from Hull the day after you post it, or even go to the office ( but make an appointment )

totster :o

He was getting rather anxious and rather demanding for 2 and 3 am questions. He has nil chance of getting a multi B in Laos.