Snake Piss

English Noodles

Hi there all, has anyone seen those bottles of spirit with a few twigs and a SNAKE inside? I want some.

Where do you buy it and what is it called?

Noodles. :D

I drunk some once in a bar in HK.... apparently it gives you more sexual prowess, dunno why I drunk it really ... I'm already a sex god.. :o:D

totster :D:D

Hi there all, has anyone seen those bottles of spirit with a few twigs and a SNAKE inside? I want some.

I drunk some once in a bar in HK.... apparently it gives you more sexual prowess, dunno why I drunk it really ... I'm already a sex god.. :o:D

totster :D:wub:

Arrrrrrghhhhh where the F can i get some? i wanna take it back to a mate in the UK so he realy keeps thinking the far east is so bizzarre. :D

totster :D:(

Arrrrrrghhhhh where the F can i get some? i wanna take it back to a mate in the UK so he realy keeps thinking the far east is so bizzarre. :D

Right... I don't know where you can buy it for sure, but I reckon Chinatown is your best bet...! :wub:

Chok Dee... happy hunting

totster -_-

Most parts if not all of the snake are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a blood thinning/circulating agent. That may warrant the reputation of increased libido/performance from such liquor.

There are better things in the materia medica for performance enhancement :o

Most parts if not all of the snake are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a blood thinning/circulating agent.  That may warrant the reputation of increased libido/performance from such liquor.

There are better things in the materia medica for performance enhancement :D

And does this mean you know where to buy such a spirit with snakes and stuff floating around? :o

there are DEFINETELY some at the golden triangle, they sell loads of it as souvenirs there. probably a bit far but that's the only place i can remember for sure :o

but watch out, at least swiss customs take it away from you with a nice bill if they catch you importing it to switzerland. same as croco leather etc.

Most parts if not all of the snake are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as a blood thinning/circulating agent.  That may warrant the reputation of increased libido/performance from such liquor.

There are better things in the materia medica for performance enhancement :D

And does this mean you know where to buy such a spirit with snakes and stuff floating around? :D

English Noodles... Just go and have a look around Chinatown, ask around there and you will find it ! :o

totster :D

Chinese will use it for medicine but the Vietnamese will use it in one of their local wines. Just depends which one are you looking for.

I've seen alot of these snake wines in Hanoi and Saigon. Maybe you could get one at the border, i'm not too sure. The cost would almost the same or lesser for a bottle of wine.

As for the chinese medicine snake in the bottle, normally it would cost a lot just to get one of the bottle. They would usually sell it in small shots or small bottle with no snakes inside for a lesser price. You could check around Bangkok (chinese med store) for this.

Explorer :o

Vietnam was mentined in a previous post and if you go there to small villages in the highlands they have large glass jars(20 or 30 litres) with each containing something special in rice whiskey (I think)....things like different wild animal fetus, python like snakes, internal organs, insects, use your imagination. For a small fee they dip out a glass for you. No take out though.

I think your stuff is snakevine from vietnam. I try to import them but with licence for import and distribute alcohol I also need paper from animal department so i can show that the snake came from a farm and a not wild one. My aplication was not refused but i still waiting. I think you get hard to fine a bottle in Thailand. I can see they stop sell it in Tha sadet in Nongkhai and some other place. A few years ago, we bougth them i Lao for 200 baht (big bottle) and sell them in samui and phuket for around 2000 Baht. We have problem to get enough bottles, because it became a famous souvernir. I still have a few so if you cant fine may be I can help. There is only one place to buy the snakewine in vietianne. A cobra biting another snake. If you cant find out, pm me and I give you tlf nr and what you need.