Women Cheat More Than Men

NoSpeakIt

this has always been my suspision, that women cheat much more frequently than men but are simply less likely to get caught, less emotional about it, and better liars. the reason why, well it is very easy for women to get sex. Even if a man is relatively more attractive than a women, he will still be more than willing to sleep with her one time. If a women is walking through a shopping mall, what percent of the men can she have in bed in five minutes? 90%? So, you essentially have a situation where most moderately attractive women can essentially have sex with any man that they want. humans are humans and of course women seize this opportunity. society makes it so that women cannot openly express their interest in sex, but inside they want sex just as much as men so what makes anyone think that they are not going about getting it?

Aside from suspicions what figures do you have hidden away under that bridge to back up this claim?

btw I'll not attempt any further response as this is the ladies forum and they've not had any fresh meat for a while so I'll leave it up to them if they can be bothered wasting time on such guano.

this has always been my suspision, that women cheat much more frequently than men but are simply less likely to get caught, less emotional about it, and better liars. the reason why, well it is very easy for women to get sex. Even if a man is relatively more attractive than a women, he will still be more than willing to sleep with her one time. If a women is walking through a shopping mall, what percent of the men can she have in bed in five minutes? 90%? So, you essentially have a situation where most moderately attractive women can essentially have sex with any man that they want. humans are humans and of course women seize this opportunity. society makes it so that women cannot openly express their interest in sex, but inside they want sex just as much as men so what makes anyone think that they are not going about getting it?

Just because someone can have sex all the time doesn't mean they do.

The woman you claim can walk through a shopping mall and get 90% of the men she passes into bed in five minutes doesn't exist. Even Angelina Jolie wouldn't manage it. For a start most men are not brave enough to approach her, especially not if single, as they might have to actually do something, married men might speak to her, but only because they can hide behind their "wives" and not actually have to do anything.

I'm wondering why you even raised this topic...

Some men cheat, as do some women. I don't think anyone can accurately say which sex does it more.

i for one have never once cheated on a boyfriend. i don't even get laid all that often either if you really want to know.

Just because someone can have sex all the time doesn't mean they do.

The woman you claim can walk through a shopping mall and get 90% of the men she passes into bed in five minutes doesn't exist. Even Angelina Jolie wouldn't manage it. For a start most men are not brave enough to approach her, especially not if single, as they might have to actually do something, married men might speak to her, but only because they can hide behind their "wives" and not actually have to do anything.

very good points.

Edited by girlx

I tend to disagree with the 90% statement, TBH I don't think too many intelligent men would sleep with a women offering sex with no strings attached. Too many red lights come on in my mind, nothing is free in life except bad advice.

Seems to me the OP has some serious issues with women and has decided that they are all to blame for his problems. People who have recurring relationship issues really need to take a look at themselves and why those problems occur. Usually it is not the other person that is the problem.

That said, OP clearly does not understand women at all, and has merely come here to troll.

post-4641-1216833257.gif