Wine Anyone?

MisterMan

just thought I would mention a great new tapas and wine bar in Kata. Done with style and good taste too. Also reasonable prices on wine, by the glass too.

Next saturday is an "oyster evening and there will be fre oysters from around 8pm (of course does would imply that you purchase a drink too so please dont show up and only eat oysters and drink free water).

just thought I would mention a great new tapas and wine bar in Kata. Done with style and good taste too. Also reasonable prices on wine, by the glass too.

Next saturday is an "oyster evening and there will be fre oysters from around 8pm (of course does would imply that you purchase a drink too so please dont show up and only eat oysters and drink free water).

I buy many drinks as long to pay me for the fare to get there :o

Think I'll try it out thanks for the post ;-)

where in kata is it??

Hi the Tappas and Wine Bar is located in the new Kata road next to the Kata Garden Grill opposite the north end of Club Med. You can check the map on the following link.

http://www.tapasandwinephuket.com/where.htm

It is well worth a visit and I highly recommend the Gung Sarong there. The wines are also very reasonably priced. For example a bottle of SA Red (Footprint) costs 590 baht.