I Need Project Help In Udon Thani

Indo-Siam

Hello Folks -

I have a small research project for which I need some assistance in Udon Thani.

It would pay about 2,000 baht. It involves gathering some information about the VOA broadcasting site near Ban Dung - related to site maintenance and environmental issues.

Ideal candidate would have established relationship with US or Thai staff at transmitter site.

The information to initially be gathered is very simple - for someone with relationships at the site. Depending on the results of the investigation, a much bigger opportunity might follow - with opportunity to earn 30,000+ baht, for a successful outcome.

If interested, please contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks.

Steve Sykes

Managing Director

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok

[email protected]

www.bangkokstaff.com

VOA is run by the US Government and are required to record environmental impact data - that will be part of national records and is accessible.

Or you could simply write to VOA.

I could give information on my own employer's maintenance and related envoronmental data, but I would likely be fired if I was ever found out to be doing so.

Fair Enough, James Bond -

I have four questions I need answered, plus a fifth, for extra credit. The first two, for 500 baht each are:

1. What is the phone number for the site office.

2. What is the name of an American contact at the site.

So - we are not talking national security issues here. We are talking local knowledge.

I am a West Point graduate, and I have been to dinner with the U.S. Ambassador to Thailand, and also the (now retired) U.S. Consul in Chiang Mai - but I do no wish to bother them with a minor issue that could be answered by a sharp moto taxi driver in Udon Thani.

My client is not American, but is involved with solving environmental problems that involve remediation of serious environmental problems. That client already knows of a legacy issue that may be present at the site - and if it does exist, then my client can offer what is probably a very attractive solution.

My background after I left US military service as an Infantry Officer was involved with hazardous chemicals - and how I originally came to Thailand was involved with same. So - I understand the client's issue. I have no clue about whether this issue exists at the VOA site - but I can guarantee payoff, for either an (informed) positive or negative answer.

So - I am still interesed in hearing from someone who knows the local lay of the land in Ban Dung. I do not require counseling in operational security - thanks all the same.

Cheers!

Steve

Indo-Siam