One Kiss Was All It Took

simon43

Last try, Simon- if you caught this as an adult, it's not a cold sore. It's the BAD herpes, otherwise known as "Herpes." That's why your mouth was so screwed up. *I* have cold sores very rarely (since I was a child). They don't require medication, usually, and go away on their own after a couple of days.

The 80% statistic, I believe, is about COLD SORES (the "good" herpes). That's not typically contagious among adults. But your BAD herpes is. So it's your responsibility not to spread it (or else wind up like the one-legged German in the news! :D:o ).

But I'm no doctor, so whatever. Good luck.

"Steven"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Steven

Yes, I'm very much aware of what this is, although the various tests that the hospital did could not confirm 100% that it was oral Herpes Simplex. But I am ssuming this. And yes, I need to be very responsible when hoovering the wife/Mia Noi etc, as well as just kissing them etc.

Cheers

Has your wife learned to swim yet?

And actually, both 'wife' and Mia Noi need to learn to swim. Do you think the hotel will give me a discount if we all share a room??? :D

Are you planning on teaching them the basics like the Breast Stroke or, throwing them into the deep end by going straight into Diving Techniques? :o

Has your wife learned to swim yet?

And actually, both 'wife' and Mia Noi need to learn to swim. Do you think the hotel will give me a discount if we all share a room??? :D

Are you planning on teaching them the basics like the Breast Stroke or, throwing them into the deep end by going straight into Diving Techniques? :o

Survival of the fittest... throw em both in and see who makes it... voila, you've made your choice... :D:D

totster :D

Oh My. No one is safe...

The first company that can market a workable Herpes virus vaccine will be worth billions...

Too bad that probably won't be for another century or so... :D

Best thing to do is just settle down with one woman, and not to mess around.

Right? :o