Condo Near University

tomahawk

Hello everyone. I was looking for a condo or apartment in area of Chiang Mai University in price range of 900-1000 baht per month. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

900-1000 or 9000-10000?

Thanlks for that.I meant 9000-10000 baht.

Can't help, except to warn that friends who have tried living in condos near the university say that noise from neighbouring students (not just occasional parties but all the time) has put them off for keeps.

And often difficult to park in your own place thanks to the cars and bikes of the students many 'guests'!

Thanlks for that.I meant 9000-10000 baht.

Can't help, except to warn that friends who have tried living in condos near the university say that noise from neighbouring students (not just occasional parties but all the time) has put them off for keeps.

And often difficult to park in your own place thanks to the cars and bikes of the students many 'guests'!

I bought a place at Hill Park Condos III about 5 yrs ago. True many students. But really very quiet. Parking, for cars, can be quite challenging :-), but overall it is a good place. Also Hill Park I is quite nice. Plenty of rents in that range and cheaper. Headed towards Doi Suthep and the Uni take a right on Klang Rd. Opp Duncan Donuts. 1st big condos on the left. Hill Park 1 right behind it. Also I heard the condos behind Duncan Donuts is quite nice

The University itself has dormitory accomodation and possibly its own hotel (??).

A hotel might be a good option, given the problems the others have mentioned. You could just pack up and move to another if not happy where you were staying. Negotiate for a cheaper rate on weekly/monthly basis. I think quite a few are empty so they might be keen to have you.