Peado Photographers

The last two oocasions I have been to Hada Wen Beach (Koh Lan) Ive noticed suspicious looking characters takings hundreds of photos with professional looking cameras (digital with big zoom lenses). Some of the shots they take appear to be scenary shots but then you see them pointing the cameras towards the kids.

They even walk up to where the kids are playing on the beach, holding the cameras at their sides, but pointing towards the kids. Then they take sneaky photos of them.

I can only think of one reason why people would want to take hundreds of sneaky photos of kids in swimming costumes.

Last Sunday the shady characters were both asian about mid twenties to early thirties. The guy was medium height with a bit of a gut. The woman was medium height and build wearing a white dress with small blue and green flowers. Her face was long and boxy shaped with pale skin with a few spots. She had medium length black hair with a fringe.

The other occasion was a few weeks ago, and the shady character that time looked white european about 55, slim build, going thin on top. He stood out from the crowd a bit, because he was wearing an all in one speedo type swim suit.

I would like to know if anyone else has noticed any similar happenings going on at the beach's in Koh Lan, Pattaya or Jomtien and what your thoughts are? Do you think they are a part of a peado gang or are maybe just enthusiastic photographers. If the former then the public need to be made aware and something needs to be done about it.

You seem certain by your post that these people are taking pictures of young children without permission??!!??

and you have seen this occur on more than one visit to the beach??!!??

Yet all you have done about it is post your findings on Thai Visa ( forgive me if i am wrong )

I have a young child, and If it was me down at the beach i would have probably smashed one of these guys and chucked his camera in the sea!!

I guess the right thing to do would be to inform the authorities, then re-post your story stating how you assisted in stopping these perverts!

choppy

You seem certain by your post that these people are taking pictures of young children without permission??!!??

and you have seen this occur on more than one visit to the beach??!!??

Yet all you have done about it is post your findings on Thai Visa ( forgive me if i am wrong )

I have a young child, and If it was me down at the beach i would have probably smashed one of these guys and chucked his camera in the sea!!

I guess the right thing to do would be to inform the authorities, then re-post your story stating how you assisted in stopping these perverts!

choppy

I can tell by your avatar that its probably your style to use violence on people but fortunately not everyone on this planet is the same as you. Tw*ting one of them on the beach may satisfy your ego but its not going to solve the problem and could land you in jail. If these people are up to no good its the ring leaders that need to be caught.

Im writing this post to try and gather more evidense and opinions from other people on this forum to assess if this is a real threat or if there is another explanation. If there is a real threat hopefully this post will make parents more vigilant and something can be done about catching this gang.

Please dont waste my time sending anymore post asking why I didnt go over there and kick thier <deleted>.

Really - I'm not a violent person. Just talking as a parent and being honest with you in my reaction. Whilst I'm being honest i believe that your reaction was gutless. At what point did I ask you why you didn't go over and kick their a$$es??

You even STATED that you saw them taking sly pics of young children!!!!!! and suspicious behavior on 2 separate occasions.