What Are Good Items To Export From Chiang Rai To Japan

kumsamut

I have a job in CR but interested in sending stuff to Japan where my contacts are.

Could anyone with export experience suggest me what's good from Cr?

Now business is slow. And I guess im moving on to other things but I sent a lot of goods to contacts to Seoul, witch where many Handmade crafts. From CM though but I have herd there are still good stuff in CR. Unique items sell well in Korea and Japan. Sometimes we got key chains and stuck them on there because they love to hang stuff of there back pack. Try finding some LoveGifts. Like those small hand made Pot flowers, or something cute so they buy them as gifts.

Edited by RakJungTorlae

I have a job in CR but interested in sending stuff to Japan where my contacts are.

Could anyone with export experience suggest me what's good from Cr?

Now business is slow. And I guess im moving on to other things but I sent a lot of goods to contacts to Seoul, witch where many Handmade crafts. From CM though but I have herd there are still good stuff in CR. Unique items sell well in Korea and Japan. Sometimes we got key chains and stuck them on there because they love to hang stuff of there back pack. Try finding some LoveGifts. Like those small hand made Pot flowers, or something cute so they buy them as gifts.

What is lovegifts?