Nba Basketball

Lakers all the way, from Magic to Kobe, WEST SIIIDEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Who ever wrote this is cool, so yeah def the lakers, Spurs are the most boring team next to the pistons, when they went to the finals a few years ago it was the lowest watched NBA finals in the history of the NBA,that should tell you something, while all the Lakers finals and bulls finals (90's) were the most wacthed, like these past NBA finals.....No matter what, Go lakers.....KOBE!!!!!!!

Anyways, anyone plays ball here?

Who ever wrote this is cool, so yeah def the lakers, Spurs are the most boring team next to the pistons, when they went to the finals a few years ago it was the lowest watched NBA finals in the history of the NBA,that should tell you something, while all the Lakers finals and bulls finals (90's) were the most wacthed, like these past NBA finals.....No matter what, Go lakers.....KOBE!!!!!!!

But as players go.... top 5 are...hmmm...

1.- Kobe

2.-Amare Stoudemire

3.-Kevin Garnett and Carmelo Anthony (tied)

4.-Tracy Mcgrady

5.-Dwight Howard

No but for real, if you do play ball and want to play let me know, I know a few courts and play for the Thai International team here. Thanks

There is a Thai International ball team?

Thai International Basketball team...

Thai .- as in we are in Thailand

International.- as in only foreingers can play

so yes, I play in it and get paid

You don't have to be a smartass, I was just asking, I didn't even realize they had a team. I'll look into it.

But as players go.... top 5 are...hmmm...

1.- Kobe

2.-Amare Stoudemire

3.-Kevin Garnett and Carmelo Anthony (tied)

4.-Tracy Mcgrady

5.-Dwight Howard

No but for real, if you do play ball and want to play let me know, I know a few courts and play for the Thai International team here. Thanks

no Allen Iverson??

There is a Thai International ball team?

Thai International Basketball team...

Thai .- as in we are in Thailand

International.- as in only foreingers can play

so yes, I play in it and get paid

You don't have to be a smartass, I was just asking, I didn't even realize they had a team. I'll look into it.

Dont take it the wrong way, just thought you were doubting what I had worte about playing for them...

Im a Miami heat supporter, Alonzo Mourning is my favourite player, hope he plays one more season. He is what a real player is about. No player has more heart then Zo.

Top 10 players in the league

1. Lebron James

2. Kobe Bryant

3. CP3

4. Wade

5. Amare

6. Howard

7. Anthony

8. Garnett

9. Duncan (used to be 3rd for me but last season he dropped off)

10.T-mac

Im a Miami heat supporter, Alonzo Mourning is my favourite player, hope he plays one more season. He is what a real player is about. No player has more heart then Zo.

Top 10 players in the league

1. Lebron James

2. Kobe Bryant

3. CP3

4. Wade

5. Amare

6. Howard

7. Anthony

8. Garnett

9. Duncan (used to be 3rd for me but last season he dropped off)

10.T-mac

True about Zo, god bless him and its amazing what he has done...but there is people with a bit more heart and and dedication,somepeople would say Allen Iverson,but no...there is two Better canidates for that "heart and dedication" talk.

1.-Kobe Bryant.- Never takes a day off, does no take vacations but trains everyday, because he knows he is the best and to stay there he has to do what no other is capable of doing, he went through so much, he was the golden child, the ordan of his era, but the fued with Shaq, and the rape case took al that away from him, he was hated, by everyone, almost everyplayer, the media, his own teammates and even his coach!!! but what did he do? he let his game do the talking, anyone else would of crunmbled in that kind of pressure, but not him, he shut all his critics up and now look at him, MVP and the best player ever.

2.-Kevin Garnett.- He has more heart than a whole team put together, he even took a pay cut (millions of dollars) so the Timberwolves could get him better talent and sorround him with people that could make that team a championship contender, he gave his heart in and out of the basketball court,no one feels as much as him when he plays wether hi wins or loses, he is all heart.....third would be alonzo he came back and played after his kidney transplant but the the same can be said about Turiaff (lakers) who had open heart surgery , they changed his heart and then came back 6 months later and is playing.

• 6 months later...

Why is the American football thread so much more active than an NBA basketball thread? The football season is over!

Anyway, for those who want to discuss, we should continue it here, although I probably will forget to come back.

Season so far is looking good. Three very strong teams in the Lakers, Cavs, and Celtics and their games against each other have been fantastic. I think the Spurs and Magic are on the fringe and the title will go to one of the top three I mentioned. Lakers look good even without Bynum. If they can get him back in time for the playoffs I think they are the team to beat by a slim margin.

Why is the American football thread so much more active than an NBA basketball thread? The football season is over!

Anyway, for those who want to discuss, we should continue it here, although I probably will forget to come back.

Season so far is looking good. Three very strong teams in the Lakers, Cavs, and Celtics and their games against each other have been fantastic. I think the Spurs and Magic are on the fringe and the title will go to one of the top three I mentioned. Lakers look good even without Bynum. If they can get him back in time for the playoffs I think they are the team to beat by a slim margin.

Def The lakers are the team to beat in the west...and Cavs and Celts on the east, I think Orlando will have to wait a couple of more years to get "there"...But there are a lot of teams that make a "splash surprise"..remember the Hawks took the Celtics to 7 games last year....but i still think that the whole NBA knows now that the Lakers is the team to beat, everyone has to go Through the lakers to get to that Trophy...and if Bynum comes back and everyone is healthy, I think is Lakers all the way.

Lakers' defense is suffering without Bynum. They are really relying on their offense to win games. Lucky to beat the Hornets last night.

Well I think Bynum has a bit of an impact on the floor, as in teams trying to go in, but the Lakers have beaten the best teams in the League without him already (Cavs, Celtics etc)....and when Kobe decided to "defend" the best player of the opposite team, well the Lakers usually win....the hornets are a good team.

I'm not a Celtics fan, but last I heard, they're the defending champs. So, everyone, including the Lakers -who haven't won anything yet - has to go through Boston. And with the addition of Stephon Marbury - a_hole though he might be, Boston has strengthened its bench.

I think the best record in the NBA right now....the Deepest Bench in the league....The best player in the world...they beat Boston Twice, the Cavs twice etc etc etc...these are the New Lakers, not push overs...so yeah, The NBA chanpionship goes through the lakers. Nuff said.

Hi Guys,

The finals are almost alway during mid-morning when I'm at work. Unfortunately, I don't have Cable TV at the office. Does anyone know if there is a link on the internet that I can watch the NBA finals? Or at least a play by play report?

thanks all

SARDINES

Hi Guys,

The finals are almost alway during mid-morning when I'm at work. Unfortunately, I don't have Cable TV at the office. Does anyone know if there is a link on the internet that I can watch the NBA finals? Or at least a play by play report?

thanks all

SARDINES

You can download sopcast player