Anyone Know Any Good Websites About Thai Plants?

Hi

Note that you have replied twice but no message has come thru? I have an e-mail address ie [email protected] .... Thanks again?

I live in Phuket and noticed your post about Thai plant names ... I have the website book marked all ready. Can I pick your brains further? I am having problems with house plants that is due to the lack of sunlight they wither and die. At the moment we take them outside every 2/3 days. Is there a source that you know of that recommends plants that do not require a great deal of day light? I have a tropical garden here in Phuket that everybody admires but my house and my lack of knowledge means the interior does not match the exterior...

Sorry for the intrusion but you seem to be well versed...

Best wishes Nip

Hi

I live in Phuket and noticed your post about Thai plant names ... I have the website book marked all ready. Can I pick your brains further? I am having problems with house plants that is due to the lack of sunlight they wither and die. At the moment we take them outside every 2/3 days. Is there a source that you know of that recommends plants that do not require a great deal of day light? I have a tropical garden here in Phuket that everybody admires but my house and my lack of knowledge means the interior does not match the exterior...

Sorry for the intrusion but you seem to be well versed...

Best wishes Nip

I have the same problem and resolved it by buying two of everything and rotating them in and out every 4-5 days. Simple solution that works :D

TBWG :o

• 4 weeks later...