Dental Implants

onzestan

onzestan,

dunno the the proces, but I had very unsatisfactory service in one of the Pattaya dentists shop in Pattaya Klang(across from Soi Bukhao) and was advised to go to the hospital in Sri Racha, the one next to Robinsons. Excellent service and they appear to have a lot of people coming from overseas for treatment. I walked in, was seen to right away, had 2 old fillings removed and refilled, and another temporary one done(cos I had left things too late and was going somewhere that afternoon)

Anyway, came to 2800 baht and was very satisfied with the work done. And no pain, main thing for me

Does anyone have an idea what the going rate is for dental implants.

I will probably need 2 in the near future.

drive safely

onzestan

\

I dont mess with dental work, had problems in the past. I recently had 3 implants done at BPH, waiting for the caps. already had a cap on another. expensive for thai but cheap for the west, but outstanding work, I am claustrophobic and cant be laid back in the chair. dentists spoke perfect English, equipment the latest and service excellent. cant remember the exact price but if you go or call they will give you a complete breakdown and stick with it. My general dentist there is Dr Threpprasit sp] he practiced 20 years in the states and speaks better english than i do. best dental experience i ever had

onzestan,

dunno the the proces, but I had very unsatisfactory service in one of the Pattaya dentists shop in Pattaya Klang(across from Soi Bukhao) and was advised to go to the hospital in Sri Racha, the one next to Robinsons. Excellent service and they appear to have a lot of people coming from overseas for treatment. I walked in, was seen to right away, had 2 old fillings removed and refilled, and another temporary one done(cos I had left things too late and was going somewhere that afternoon)

Anyway, came to 2800 baht and was very satisfied with the work done. And no pain, main thing for me

Yes, must be the Piyathai Hospital.

That's where I was intending to have it done. Was quoted 40.000 Baht each, just wanted to have some price comparison, because it is my experience that in the private hospitals you can negotiate up to a certain point. Also have a lot of dental work done there to my entire satisfaction by Dr. Katiya Pola, who has very soft hands.

OK thanks for the info.

drive safely

onzestan

Does anyone have an idea what the going rate is for dental implants.

I will probably need 2 in the near future.

drive safely

onzestan

\

I dont mess with dental work, had problems in the past. I recently had 3 implants done at BPH, waiting for the caps. already had a cap on another. expensive for thai but cheap for the west, but outstanding work, I am claustrophobic and cant be laid back in the chair. dentists spoke perfect English, equipment the latest and service excellent. cant remember the exact price but if you go or call they will give you a complete breakdown and stick with it. My general dentist there is Dr Threpprasit sp] he practiced 20 years in the states and speaks better english than i do. best dental experience i ever had

Dear Jimmy,

Thanks for the info, but for reasons I don't want to go into BPH is out of the question.

Let's just say I had a number of very bad experiences, both me personally and friends, in said commercial enterprise.

drive safely

onzestan

Edited by onzestan

I would look into Dental Hospital Bangkok on Suk 49...not cheap but it is the best I have seen. If you look at the health section on this board you will find that it is considered by far the highest quality dental clinic by the expat community here.

I would look into Dental Hospital Bangkok on Suk 49...not cheap but it is the best I have seen. If you look at the health section on this board you will find that it is considered by far the highest quality dental clinic by the expat community here.

Thanks, will look in to it.

drive safely

onzestan