Whats The Average Age Of Tv Members?

MonkeyHouse

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok to many errors on this poll, I should of just done the poll of "Are you old fogie perverts here for young thai women"

Yes

or

No

Well guess that explains your agenda now... :o

No not at all, im just messing around, i get bored alot on here and have nothing more to say on this topic.

Im not a female dont worry.

Whatever the reason for people to be here in thailand, at least me honest about it, unlike 99% of tv members.

We all know what we are here from you lot just dont admit it.

There is not many young guns like me on here.

Most of them, unlike you, failed to leap the intelligence barrier.

The Don is going to spin or snap kick you for that comment. :o

The Don is going to spin or snap kick you for that comment. :o

I'm not afraid because he said he doesn't go to Jomtien.

LOL

You can check with my Rep because I am second to Non.. 1983 baby!!

Every time I read a post from TheDon I have a mental picture of him opening his undies cupboard and all his jocks leaping out

together screaming "Me, me, oh please, please, let it be me today!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL

You can check with my Rep because I am second to Non.. 1983 baby!!

Every time I read a post from TheDon I have a mental picture of him opening his undies cupboard and all his jocks leaping out

together screaming "Me, me, oh please, please, let it be me today!!!!!!!!!!!"

Darkened room,wet flannel time I think!

When I'm in Thailand I feel 20. When I'm at home I feel 40. In reality I'm actually 29. No need to ask where I'm planning on becoming an old fogey is there... Old fogeys in Thailand aren't as fogeyish as fogeys in the west!

Just curious to see if im right in thinking the majority of TV male members who live in thailand are old foggies.

Old foggies please dont be offended. :o

Male residents of thailand vote only please.

Statistically a very skewed sample...

There are, of couse, many TV members who work here, but the majority of farang who actually live in Thailand (by far) are retired and must be over 55 to qualify for a retirement visa.

There are, of couse, many TV members who work here, but the majority of farang who actually live in Thailand (by far) are retired and must be over 55 to qualify for a retirement visa.

Correction, I do believe it's 50, as I will qualify in, lets see.....hmmmmmm...... 3 days. :o

Just curious to see if im right in thinking the majority of TV male members who live in thailand are old foggies.

Oh to be 55 again. That would give me a lot more time to be perverted farang who only here for you know what.

Oh to be 55 again. That would give me a lot more time to be perverted farang who only here for you know what.

Did you misspell your user id when registering here? Wasnt it meant to be "short time" not shotime?

Edited by MonkeyHouse

And how do you come to this conclusion without fear?

Because I'm headed for Pattaya as you said you don't go there. :o

I wanna be 7.

Sorry mate. there ain't room for two 7 year olds on this thread! :o

From reading alot of your posts i would of thought your were a 5 year old, C'mon mate if you 7 at least act it!

The derivation of my stage name is too complicated to go into here. Let's just say it revolves around show, shop, shot, sho' 'nough, and short.

What's so bad about a 7 year old acting like a 5 year old?

Edited by Shotime

I wanna be 7.

Sorry mate. there ain't room for two 7 year olds on this thread! :o

From reading alot of your posts i would of thought your were a 5 year old, C'mon mate if you 7 at least act it!

The derivation of my stage name is too complicated to go into here. Let's just say it revolves around show, shop, shot, sho' 'nough, and short.

What's so bad about a 7 year old acting like a 5 year old?

Because he is acting 2 years younger than he should, thats a big gap for a 7 year old.

Cant you tell me bored now? or is it the chang?

Edited by MonkeyHouse

Monkey , you have a good avatar. Your kind is probably the reason many of us left our homelands.

Abrasive and abusive to people senior to punks like yourself. You see us as victums to be taken advantage of by your hooligan attitudes. Thailand has always shown respect for the wisdom and experience of their elders. I see and feel it everyday here from the the thais, young and old. You hooligans have no respect for the sacrifices

and hardship that we old foggies have made to give you the arrogant attitude you display. From my experience, in my time on this rock, your arrogance

will be rewarded, not in the way you expect.

Chok Dee