Whats The Average Age Of Tv Members?

MonkeyHouse

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Monkey , you have a good avatar. Your kind is probably the reason many of us left our homelands.

Abrasive and abusive to people senior to punks like yourself. You see us as victums to be taken advantage of by your hooligan attitudes. Thailand has always shown respect for the wisdom and experience of their elders. I see and feel it everyday here from the the thais, young and old. You hooligans have no respect for the sacrifices

and hardship that we old foggies have made to give you the arrogant attitude you display. From my experience, in my time on this rock, your arrogance

will be rewarded, not in the way you expect.

Chok Dee

Well said, DJ.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Monkey , you have a good avatar. Your kind is probably the reason many of us left our homelands.

Abrasive and abusive to people senior to punks like yourself. You see us as victums to be taken advantage of by your hooligan attitudes. Thailand has always shown respect for the wisdom and experience of their elders. I see and feel it everyday here from the the thais, young and old. You hooligans have no respect for the sacrifices

and hardship that we old foggies have made to give you the arrogant attitude you display. From my experience, in my time on this rock, your arrogance

Chok Dee

Don't let him bother you Papa. Part of getting old is realizing you become more invisible with each passing year. It's also senseless to try to explain anything to them 'cause they already know everything. You get old and in the way. No big deal. You can take advantage of your seniority, and have fun with their arrogance. I think the OP is just having fun pushing buttons. He's just bored and/or drunk. Remember Papa, the older the bull, the harder the horn.

I think his avatar is one ugly monkey, and I like monkeys.

How old are you anyway OP?

I'm a monkey man, and I'm glad you are a monkey woman, too.

Edited by Shotime

Ok to many errors on this poll, I should of just done the poll of "Are you old fogie perverts here for young thai women"

Yes

or

No

Well guess that explains your agenda now... :o

No not at all, im just messing around, i get bored alot on here and have nothing more to say on this topic.

Im not a female dont worry.

Whatever the reason for people to be here in thailand, at least me honest about it, unlike 99% of tv members.

We all know what we are here from you lot just dont admit it.

What, I have always thought your avatar was a photo.

Edited by PoorSucker

I wanna be 7.

Sorry mate. there ain't room for two 7 year olds on this thread! :o

From reading alot of your posts i would of thought your were a 5 year old, C'mon mate if you 7 at least act it!

I love it. Monkey, you fuc_k up the poll so that it is dead upon arrival, and then you have the balls to insult the readers who were insulted by you in the first place. I think it's time you whack your monkey.

Chok Dee

Im sorry you got the wrong impression of me!

I respect anyone who respects me! Respect ihas to earnt doesnt it? In general i respect my elders, but not ones who look down on me!

Anyway thankyou for your thoughts!

Chok Dee

Don't let him bother you Papa. Part of getting old is realizing you become more invisible with each passing year. It's also senseless to try to explain anything to them 'cause they already know everything. You get old and in the way. No big deal. You can take advantage of your seniority, and have fun with their arrogance. I think the OP is just having fun pushing buttons. He's just bored and/or drunk. Remember Papa, the older the bull, the harder the horn.

I think his avatar is one ugly monkey, and I like monkeys.

How old are you anyway OP?

I'm a monkey man, and I'm glad you are a monkey woman, too.

Why thankyou "short time"

when i was 18 i thought i knew everything now i am 31 i realise i didnt, when im 40 i will know more than i know now, but when im 50 i will realise i still know fuc_k all.

Yes im a ugly monkey, you would be if you were stuck in this monkey house that i am serving time in.

Im a bad monkey

Edited by MonkeyHouse

I wanna be 7.

Sorry mate. there ain't room for two 7 year olds on this thread! :o

From reading alot of your posts i would of thought your were a 5 year old, C'mon mate if you 7 at least act it!

I love it. Monkey, you fuc_k up the poll so that it is dead upon arrival, and then you have the balls to insult the readers who were insulted by you in the first place. I think it's time you whack your monkey.

Yes i stated that i fuc_ked it up along time ago.

Not only me who has the balls im getting quite a few insults myself. hehe

Whack me monkey? Yes all the time.

ps i dont like dogs farang prince