Admin Decision Regarding Wat Po Pa1

gennisis

It seems to me that this teram of administrators are being more than a bit officious.

The topic regarding these homeless cats has been well supported and viewed and I can see no sensible reason why the charitable aims cannot be supported.

No one has demanded any monies , stray cats in Chiang Mai can only be better off.

If members have of their own free will supported this effort,then I fail to see what harm has been done.

At least this topic showed that many members had some compassion for the poor animals and I think it is despicable for the 'jobsworth' administartors to terminate the subject.

I can guess that no administrator had made any donation!

OR ARE THEY ANGLING FOR A SUBSCRIPTION AS A 'SPONSOR'

Thanks for trying to help out gennisis, but the mods told me months ago that our thread was against forum rules and that it would have to be removed eventually. I know that many of us would like to bend this particular rule, but some other people think that it isn't fair to them and they complain to the powers that be.

We have to give Thai Visa a lot of credit for allowing the thread to stick around for such a long time and helping to spread the word about helping the animal at Wat Pa Pao. We could not have accomplished what we have otherwise. Maybe they will allow us to mention what is going on with the project again every now and then in the future. :D

:o

Edited by Ulysses G.

Thanks for trying to help out gennisis, but the mods told me months ago that our thread was against forum rules and that it would have to be removed eventually. I know that many of us would like to bend this particular rule, but some other people think that it isn't fair to them and they complain to the powers that be.

We have to give Thai Visa a lot of credit for allowing the thread to stick around for such a long time and helping to spread the word about helping the animal at Wat Pa Pao. We could not have accomplished what we have otherwise. Maybe they will allow us to mention what is going on with the project again every now and then in the future. :D

:o

That would open the floodgates for every conceivable idea on TV. Best we snip it now.

It seems to me that this teram of administrators are being more than a bit officious.

The topic regarding these homeless cats has been well supported and viewed and I can see no sensible reason why the charitable aims cannot be supported.

No one has demanded any monies , stray cats in Chiang Mai can only be better off.

If members have of their own free will supported this effort,then I fail to see what harm has been done.

At least this topic showed that many members had some compassion for the poor animals and I think it is despicable for the 'jobsworth' administartors to terminate the subject.

I can guess that no administrator had made any donation!

OR ARE THEY ANGLING FOR A SUBSCRIPTION AS A 'SPONSOR'

I greatly resent your insinuation gen ( I cannot bring myself to misspell your nick as you have ) I'd suggest that you do NOT go down this path again, and drop the caps.

I tried to be polite and explain the situation in my closing post and pretty much expected this attitude from less experienced members. This topic is now stepping on the below forum rule and am closing it. Please do not attempt to restart it.

5) Discussion of moderation issues, actions or moderation policies concerning individual cases are not allowed in the forums. Such comments should be directed to a moderator or administrator, and not discussed on the forum.