Well Done Hull!

I have just recieved by brand spanking new non O multiple entry through the post this morning. [Wed, July 30] I posted the application on the Monday afternoon. Now that's what I call service! As before, no drama; simply print out the application forms and pop them in the post along with the fee, payable by cash, cheque, postal order or credit/ debit card.

Fees:

Tourist visa - £28 per entry. [Maximum entries allowed= 3]

Non Immigrant [all categories] £45 single entry, £100 multiple.

£10 administration fee if application is in person.

£6 fee if you wish for them to organise return post.

No bank statements/ marriage certificates required. Supporting evidence only required for Non Imm "b" and "ED"

Closed on UK national holidays.

Hope this has been of some help.

I have just recieved by brand spanking new non O multiple entry through the post this morning. [Wed, July 30] I posted the application on the Monday afternoon. Now that's what I call service! As before, no drama; simply print out the application forms and pop them in the post along with the fee, payable by cash, cheque, postal order or credit/ debit card.

Fees:

No bank statements/ marriage certificates required. Supporting evidence only required for Non Imm "b" and "ED"

And Thai national holidays.

I always use Hull and last time they even phoned me to ask if i have received the multi o,very professional.Also i have had emails to say enjoy the stay in LOS.Would love to go and collect in person next time to congratulate them on a very good polite service.

Fees:

When i last went they told me only closed for british bank holidays

Hi

Just like to add I have always had superb service for my multi 'O' applications, providing all your paperwork is in order they turn it around in a day.

Good to be able to congratulate them for superb service. :D

TBWG :o

Fees:

AhAh! OPEN for Thai National Holidays - and yes - absolutely on the ball there.

Data