Brand New House For Rent In Korat

Koratlover

I have a 3 bedroom fully furnished house in Korat (very near the Zoo) and 19 kms from Korat city, the house (Bungalow) is in a fully secure estate and the estate has a swimming pool, tennis courts mimimarts etc..

The house has a very big European Kitchen with built in oven and cooker, microwave, fridge freezer and breakfast bar, the master bedroom has a 42" LCD TV, en suite, wardrobe, dressing table, kingsize bed and aircon and the other 2 bedrooms are fitted with dressing tables, wardrobes and queen size beds.

The living room has a 42" LCD TV, satalite and sofa set.

If anyone is interested in renting for long term the rent is Bht 15,000 per month and a two month deposit is required.

For further details please pm me.

Paul

• 5 months later...

Hi, My wife and I will be visiting Thailand from March 9th thru April 25th. We will be attending a wedding of a Nephew in Korat and visiting two of my wife's brothers. We are in our 60's, no drinking or parties. Looking for something furnished for the above time slot. My wife will have a friend with her from the USA until the wedding day, which is the 14th of March. Are any of the extra bedrooms air conditioned? What type of bed is in the master bedroom (Thai style or American) and does the master bedroom have it's own bathroom? Would you know if there might be a car and driver available if needed? Thanks, Mike

I have a 3 bedroom fully furnished house in Korat (very near the Zoo) and 19 kms from Korat city, the house (Bungalow) is in a fully secure estate and the estate has a swimming pool, tennis courts mimimarts etc..

The house has a very big European Kitchen with built in oven and cooker, microwave, fridge freezer and breakfast bar, the master bedroom has a 42" LCD TV, en suite, wardrobe, dressing table, kingsize bed and aircon and the other 2 bedrooms are fitted with dressing tables, wardrobes and queen size beds.

If anyone is interested in renting for long term the rent is Bht 15,000 per month and a two month deposit is required.

Paul

Paul