• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Perhaps I hit a nerve?!

A little ECT will straighten that out! :o

I think that should be EST...Electroshock Therapy.

This inane topic has allowed many people to reveal their inability to choose their reactions toward a situation. As per usual, they look to a "rule" to solve their problems. Whatever happened to "personal responsibility"? Oops! I forgot. Rules & morals allow the individual to avoid personal responsibility.

^ Perhaps I hit a nerve?!

A little ECT will straighten that out! :o

This inane topic has allowed many people to reveal their inability to choose their reactions toward a situation. As per usual, they look to a "rule" to solve their problems. Whatever happened to "personal responsibility"? Oops! I forgot. Rules & morals allow the individual to avoid personal responsibility.

ECT: Electroconvulsive Thereapy. same same as EST, but more politically correct. :D sorry for being off topic........ again!

Edited by mizzi39

'Inane' would be without meaning or substance - the discussion the question I asked has started suggests the presence of both meaning and substance.

As for your conclusion, the responses suggest otherwise.

There are undoubtedly a rules and at least one moral point - What is interesting is the logic applied by many to circuvent these points. Not a justification of personal responsibility at all - quite the oposite.

Christ, are you still rumbling on GH ....?

Don't you do any work over there in the sand ...?

What would I do in this scenario ....?

I would invite you and your katoy 'friend' over to join me and my wife and then I would order a couple of towers of that black dark german ale before telephoning your wife to come and join us also .... settle back and enjoy the show !

You naughty, naughty boy you GH ....! :o

PS Terry sends his love ! :D