Do You Think That Songkran Would Work In The Uk

bkkmick

Makes me realise how lucky i am to be here in thailand!

Also noticed that out of the seven people n the second photo four are most likely illegal immigrants from africa. Thats about right too.

Anyway why post such a terrible pointless thing?

Also noticed that out of the seven people n the second photo four are most likely illegal immigrants from africa. Thats about right too.

A young white girl throws a fizzy drink at a young white man.

The young white man chases the young white girl, catches her and punches her to the ground then stands over her hurling abuse and threats.

What do you glean from this scenario - 4 young black men in the background are probably illegal immigrants from Africa.

Well done for getting to the real crux of the story!

The young white man chases the young white girl, catches her and punches her to the ground then stands over her hurling abuse and threats.

What do you glean from this scenario - 4 young black men in the background are probably illegal immigrants from Africa.

I wouldnt say probably! i would say highly likely, French passports etc

Nice!!!!!

Back to the question.....ermmm, NO!!!

A huge proportion of people here now seem to lack any form of social skills whatsoever. Any Friday night would tell you that. I for one cannot wait to get out of this hole soon.

I think you will find that illegal immigrants tend mostly to avoid these sort of gatherings, quite likely legal immigrants thats not hard these days. Missing the point though isn't it ? The guy in question is unmistakeably white, the same sort of white chav scum that makes this a more and more undesirable place to live. But by some folks reasoning it would seem ok to act like this as long as your white, your missing the forest and just seeing the trees....

Hmmmm

Yup, you got that just about right :o

your missing the forest and just seeing the trees....

post-28619-1217537370.jpg

:D

Yeah right--UK has no blacks born and bred there--<deleted>--guess that applies to USA, too?

As for the article--I agree, it depicts the sad state of UK today--young men with low education, no aspirations and non-existant social skills--most of what they do have gleaned from some 'lowest common denominator' soap opera.

Sad, I used to call it 'Great' Britain.

P.S. He probably got so uptight because she dirtied his cheap/crap designer copy of a brand name T-shirt--made in Thailand--that he paid all his dole money for.

Edited by haybilly

Of course it's far more likely that they are British.

But lets say that your assumption is correct - and they are French passport holders.

They are not 'illegals' just EU citizens.

Thus, they have as much right to be in the UK as you have to be in Thailand (assuming you are here legally).

BTW - did it never cross your mind that the white people could be 'illegals', or can't you see beyond the colour of a person's skin?

Edited by chickenslegs

Umm, I think the English version of Songkran occurs at football matches where louts toss darts and debris at people who want no part of the idiocy, but just want to watch the football match. Songkran is now an event of idiocy in Thailand. It has gone from a respectful fun religious festival to idiots trying to injure, maim and otherwise harass people who want to be left alone.

And as for that fat sow that threw red liquid on the male who may not have been part of the water festival, she got what she deserved. Who the hel_l throws gunk on people?

Ok, and now off you folks go to rip into me for defending the fellow.

Guess what? I don't give a <deleted>.

Umm, I think the English version of Songkran occurs at football matches where louts toss darts and debris at people who want no part of the idiocy, but just want to watch the football match. Songkran is now an event of idiocy in Thailand. It has gone from a respectful fun religious festival to idiots trying to injure, maim and otherwise harass people who want to be left alone.

And as for that fat sow that threw red liquid on the male who may not have been part of the water festival, she got what she deserved. Who the hel_l throws gunk on people?

Ok, and now off you folks go to rip into me for defending the fellow.

Guess what? I don't give a <deleted>.

Well said !!

Now let's wait for the PC police to get stuck in !!

I read this story yesterday, but as the above post mention, she did pour RED fizzy drink over his WHITE t -shirt, as it should have been water, but still , there is noexcuse for hitting a women

But at the end of the day, his face is now plastered over every tabloid in the UK.......

I read this story yesterday, but as the above post mention, she did pour RED fizzy drink over his WHITE t -shirt, as it should have been water, but still , there is noexcuse for hitting a women

But at the end of the day, his face is now plastered over every tabloid in the UK.......

Oh shit--another useless, inbred, uneducated slob that will probably end up with a TV show, magazine column or whatever--thanks to being famous for being a <deleted>--a la Jade Goody.

idiots, just another reason why at the age of 23 I cant wait to get out of this place, I wouldnt even look at a bunch of chavs if I was by myself for fear of the whole ''what you looking at'' or in newcastle ' what the <deleted> are yee lookin at' scenario

not saying its all like that but unfortuantly its happening more and more

Of course it's far more likely that they are British.

But lets say that your assumption is correct - and they are French passport holders.

They are not 'illegals' just EU citizens.

Thus, they have as much right to be in the UK as you have to be in Thailand (assuming you are here legally).

BTW - did it never cross your mind that the white people could be 'illegals', or can't you see beyond the colour of a person's skin?

Where i come from in the UK, since we joined the EU there has been a great influx of black people who have french passports, Anyway due to police raids it was found out that everyone that was checked did in fact have a false french passport. I only assume the rest are on fake ones too, but anyway thats another topic.

Anyway i just making a point about the UK! just look at the picture closely, it says it all.

idiots, just another reason why at the age of 23 I cant wait to get out of this place, I wouldnt even look at a bunch of chavs if I was by myself for fear of the whole ''what you looking at'' or in newcastle ' what the <deleted> are yee lookin at' scenario

not saying its all like that but unfortuantly its happening more and more

Yep, always a good night in Newcastle, and i hear you there. I wouldnt even walk by a group of lads in Glasgow after 9 pm. Sad, no cops , they afraid too :o

but she shouldn't have thrown anything other than water at him.
She was just as out of line as he was.

Nothing like proper justice being meted out.

Anyway i just making a point about the UK! just look at the picture closely, it says it all.

But, if it says it all, what exactly is it saying, pray tell, I know a picture tells a thousand words and it cannot lie, but fake passports, French, crickey whatever next from a photo

Do you have any evidence for your allegations? Or are you a bigot?

This one was during Songkran in Samut Prakan last year.

http://www.zone-it.com/f/topic:11290.0

Jeez--what's going on--and what was the outcome? Much as the UK pics were disgusting these are terrible--any translators?

Apparently it was some kind of gang dispute. The one with the sword shouted กูลูกตำรวจโว้ย ใครก็ได้เข้ามาเลย (My father's a policeman. Anyone else want some?) as he stabbed him.

Edited by katana