Do You Think That Songkran Would Work In The Uk

bkkmick

Makes me realise how lucky i am to be here in thailand!

Also noticed that out of the seven people n the second photo four are most likely illegal immigrants from africa. Thats about right too.

Anyway why post such a terrible pointless thing?

Do you have any evidence for your allegations? Or are you a bigot?

LOL, fact is probably 80- 90% of all black people who say they are french are illiegal i know from experience, for example out of the 80 people they checked in the raids on factory workers where i come from in the UK 26 of them were infact illegal, why is it gonna be different anywhere else in the UK? havent you noticed the great influx of africans since we joined the EU? Anyway dont start me on the other nationalitys, races etc, Open you eyes, the Uk has every man and his dog there, Like i said thank god im here not there.

This one was during Songkran in Samut Prakan last year.

http://www.zone-it.com/f/topic:11290.0

Jeez--what's going on--and what was the outcome? Much as the UK pics were disgusting these are terrible--any translators?

Yeah that kind of freaked me out to! What was that all about? Please dont tell me it was about squirting water in someones face!

Edited by MonkeyHouse

Also noticed that out of the seven people n the second photo four are most likely illegal immigrants from africa. Thats about right too.

LOL, fact is probably 80- 90% of all black people who say they are french are illiegal i know from experience, for example out of the 80 people they checked in the raids on factory workers where i come from in the UK 26 of them were infact illegal, why is it gonna be different anywhere else in the UK? havent you noticed the great influx of africans since we joined the EU? Anyway dont start me on the other nationalitys, races etc, Open you eyes, the Uk has every man and his dog there, Like i said thank god im here not there.

So you have no evidence at all that the people in the picture are illegal immigrants from Africa. You are a bigot.

It would never work in the UK.

Take the Notting Hill carnival for example. robberies and violence and this applies to all these sort of events in the UK where there is a large gavering of people.

England is Thugland.

We are leaving in droves, folks. I am not religious, but thank you God, Allah, Buddha for my residence in the Land of Smiles.

post-11344-1217882809_thumb.jpg

Edited by sassienie

Sorry to bump this useless thread, but I just noticed this update to the story.

I draw your attention to the last paragraph:

Wednesday's attack came just two weeks after teenager Frederick Moody-Boateng was murdered by a gang in South London following a row during a similar water fight.

So you have no evidence at all that the people in the picture are illegal immigrants from Africa. You are a bigot.

Bigot: a person who is prejudice in their views and intolerant of the opinions of others.

Who is intolerant of who?