My 1800th Post

IamMaiC

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't be so bad if he contributed instead of the inane comments all the time.

I have yet to see a constructive contribution , such as info or where to buy, etc. etc. :o

Def a Sad Sack.

This forum is made up of lots of peoples from different walks of life. Not all expats , not all farangs , all types. IamMaic is an individual , you may not like his posts but I found them humourous and sometimes interesting , ocassionaly inane , much like most of ours I guess.

Your posts , are they that fantastic?

What's the point of deriding anothers efforts?

You can always hit the ignore button , but it seems you've read all 1800 in a bitter fury of self flagellation.

Strap yourself in for the Bi-Millenium post Udon!

Somehow I think you'll be looking forward to that milestone...

:D

It wouldn't be so bad if he contributed instead of the inane comments all the time.

I have yet to see a constructive contribution , such as info or where to buy, etc. etc. :D

Def a Sad Sack.

This forum is made up of lots of peoples from different walks of life. Not all expats , not all farangs , all types. IamMaic is an individual , you may not like his posts but I found them humourous and sometimes interesting , ocassionaly inane , much like most of ours I guess.

Your posts , are they that fantastic?

What's the point of deriding anothers efforts?

You can always hit the ignore button , but it seems you've read all 1800 in a bitter fury of self flagellation.

Strap yourself in for the Bi-Millenium post Udon!

Somehow I think you'll be looking forward to that milestone...

:D

Self-Flagellation...that sounds kinda Pre-Verted & Kinky! :o