Non-b Visa

Two months ago I got a NON-B visa in Ventiane with the documentation of a company willing to hire me.

I had not the WP3 recive and they putted a red stamp over my visa that advice me that I have to apply for a work permit wich shoud be shown at the authority next time.

After this the employer suddendly changed his mind and I decided to open my own company. The time frame now is very small as I started the process for the new company at 1 months from the date of my visa expiration and I am not sure I will be able to get the work permit before my visa will expire.

Being at that time a company owner will be enough for obtain a new NON-B visa?

Will be the recive of WP3 enough?

How I will get my work permit in case they will not give me a NON-B visa again?

Can you manage at least to apply for your work permit before your current permission to stay expires? With the receipt for this application, called WP3, you should then have no problem get a new single-entry non-B visa, then pick up your work permit when it is approved.

If you cannot make the work permit application in time and as a result can get only a tourist visa in Vientiane this will be good enough to make your application for the work permit, then go and get a non-B visa, then pick up your work permit.

--

Maestro