Pranburi Beach Guesthouses?

JamesC

Hiya

Are there any cheap accomodation options on the beach near Pranburi - 500B or less? (I guess there aren't from the last post on this subject ). So, are there any cheaper beaches between Hua Hin and PKK?

Many Thanks

James

Edited by JamesC

Hello James...

I recently posted a similar thread in this forum and the Travel forum although my budget was a bit higher.

When I was in Pranburi I saw no other resorts 3 or 4 miles either side of the Evason resort that I had not previously seen on the internet.

Sorry I could not help more.

Good Luck :o

• 3 weeks later...

Hi James..Are you still looking for options around the Hua Hin area?

My girlfriends family owns a beachouse which is pretty much vacant all year round..except for when we visit)

It is located in the Pranburi area about 15 mins south of hua hin via Phetchakasem road.Being private property it has its own private swimming beach and a decent parcel of land with fantastic views of the thousand peak mountains.The whole property has multiple buildings which we will be looking to be rennovating,however the master house is very liveable,if not a bit basic...but importantly..it will be cheap..Water must be carted in at a cost and there is no hot water at the moment but these are things we will be working on in the near future.I have to discuss the situation with my gf's father however i am confident of getting things happening soon.If you or anyone is interested i can send further email and pics until which time we can provide more solid details....cheers

jack