Track Machine Licence And Courses

jfk

hi guys, coming back to los soon but need to start working to keep the funds up. i want to go to australia to drive track machines,digger and such as a friend who is already there says they are crying out for them.

does anybody know where i can go to learn about operating this type of machinery and to get a license for it in thailand.

there has to be somewhere, as a thai man has to get the same certificate and license to work at this over seas.

i realise the chance of someone who knows about this is slim but i have been surprised before about the knowledge on thai forum.

thank you in advance for your replies.

regards, jon.

hi guys, coming back to los soon but need to start working to keep the funds up. i want to go to australia to drive track machines,digger and such as a friend who is already there says they are crying out for them.

does anybody know where i can go to learn about operating this type of machinery and to get a license for it in thailand.

there has to be somewhere, as a thai man has to get the same certificate and license to work at this over seas.

i realise the chance of someone who knows about this is slim but i have been surprised before about the knowledge on thai forum.

regards, jon.

Not much help for you , but i would be very surprised if you need a thai national cert. for plant operators. I myself hold a license for

JCB excavator and 360 track machine obtained here in the UK. So if you have one from your homeland, should be sufficient. I too have the same idea as yourself , and would like to work in Thailand in our winter, so good luck. Let me know how you get on, maybe work together one day. My name Jon too

regards, jon.

Not much help for you , but i would be very surprised if you need a thai national cert. for plant operators. I myself hold a license for

JCB excavator and 360 track machine obtained here in the UK. So if you have one from your homeland, should be sufficient. I too have the same idea as yourself , and would like to work in Thailand in our winter, so good luck. Let me know how you get on, maybe work together one day. My name Jon too

HI, THANKS JON.

I DONT HAVE ANY LICENSE TO DRIVE TRACK MACHINES AND WAS HOPING TO DO IT IN THAILAND ALOT CHEAPER THAN HERE IN THE UK. 200 POUNDS A DAY TO LEARN HERE SEEMS A BIT MUCH. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

REGARDS,

JON

regards, jon.

HI, THANKS JON.

I DONT HAVE ANY LICENSE TO DRIVE TRACK MACHINES AND WAS HOPING TO DO IT IN THAILAND ALOT CHEAPER THAN HERE IN THE UK. 200 POUNDS A DAY TO LEARN HERE SEEMS A BIT MUCH. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

REGARDS,

JON

Yep, i think 1600 pounds i paid for my course, could get cheaper in Thai, but not sure of good instructer or location of these

places , also the language barrier, maybe you have to deal with a farang based company. I was going to check the work situation

out myself, but not there till December, so not much use, as you need information now. Also i need to find out what kind of

salary is available, as i know there a lot of Burmese doing track machine and earth moving work much cheaper. Although you say

you may re locate to Oz, good opportunity to learn before you go. Even though i have my operators license, companies in UK are

reluctant to take you on , unless you have 2 year min experience. The old chicken and the egg thing. Anyways Good luck Sir