Urgent Emergency Help Needed

Totster

Better bring your kettle along for boiling water instead of the lukewarm thermo supply to brew the tea, as well as your own mug if you want to be served more than half-filled coffee cup at a time. You can secure your supply of milk here.

To summarize: amazing Thailand does not offer the full Brit experience for tea addicts, this is a developing country which sadly lacks knowledge and expertise in the most relevant areas of advanced civilisation. :o

Marks & Spencers Tea is a available in Bangkok and Phuket although it is expensive. Some small Deli's in Phuket now stock Tetley Tea bags.

If none of that helps get yourself down to your nearest wholesaler and buy a case of PG Tips as I did on my last flight. We now have boxes of the stuff all over the place.

If your in Phuket get yourself down to my other half's place in Nai Harn called Auntie's Cafe she serves PG Tips, English Sausages, Bacon, Pies, Fish & Chips etc etc

Ok.... after reading the replies to this question, I can announce that I am now the proud owner of 320 PG Tips "pyramid" Tea Bags :D

If your in Phuket get yourself down to my other half's place in Nai Harn called Auntie's Cafe she serves PG Tips, English Sausages, Bacon, Pies, Fish & Chips etc etc

Sounds really wonderful :D

It does.... :D

There was talk of some guy shipping british vittles into phuket, i'll see if can dig out his number, you might be able to get british tea from him...

I'll Pm you when i have the details.

Yes please, although not gonna be in Phuket ( well... may spend a week or so there a some point ), it's still a contact :o

Thanks all

totster :D

Better bring your kettle along for boiling water instead of the lukewarm thermo supply to brew the tea, as well as your own mug if you want to be served more than half-filled coffee cup at a time. You can secure your supply of milk here.

:o

You can purchase a normal kettle at the big c on second road that boils, Just like from the old country....

ANd if you think the Thai tea tastes bad, Tea in China is even worse.... ANd for some reason the chineese constantly fill your cup time and time again.

Can I buy these in Thailand....??

pgtips.jpg

Or should I bring my own supply...??  :D

Well I am English you know...  :o

totster  :D

Personally I have not seen PG Tips anywhere here. As a previous psoter stated Marks and Sparks carry their own tea which is fine but expensive. I have found that they do tend to run out for longish periods here in Bangkok.

Tesco/Lotus used to stock their own product but discontinued the practice earlier this year. They do as with most supermarkets stock a variety of teas including Liptons but personally I would rather go without.

So for me it is M&S