This Is Ok

Greenside

This has the makings of a really good thread :o

It had the makings of a short lived and mildly amusing thread that would slip gently into the oblivion that is page two, were it not for people who feel compelled to bump it by posting completely pointless remarks along with obligatory emoticons :D:D:D , don't you agree?

Incidentally, I hear that Thai Visa research department has recently discovered that the number of Topics that can be posted on this board is to be capped by their software supplier and management will shortly be forced to limit subjects to only those of vital importance such as Mike's Hamburgers, Cinnamon Rolls, It's Raining, It's not Raining and the immortal "Dinner Tonight"

Lighten up, it's Silly Season. :D

This has the makings of a really good thread :o

It had the makings of a short lived and mildly amusing thread that would slip gently into the oblivion that is page two, were it not for people who feel compelled to bump it by posting completely pointless remarks along with obligatory emoticons :burp::D:D , don't you agree?

Incidentally, I hear that Thai Visa research department has recently discovered that the number of Topics that can be posted on this board is to be capped by their software supplier and management will shortly be forced to limit subjects to only those of vital importance such as Mike's Hamburgers, Cinnamon Rolls, It's Raining, It's not Raining and the immortal "Dinner Tonight"

You hit the nail right on the head, from a good source i happen to know that the ones inside the car were on their way to get some rolls and burgers.

So this could have been a `combination topic`, it would have saved space.

Ofcourse the first question which comes to mind is: Were there any obese people in the car and was that the real reason for it`s strange position....... :P:(:D

Does this sound pointless enough???? :P:D

....to limit subjects to only those of vital importance such as Mike's Hamburgers, Cinnamon Rolls, It's Raining, It's not Raining and the immortal "Dinner Tonight"

You left out Smoke, Big Smoke, and Holy Smokes..... :o

Bet no one argues with him from the same side of the wall.

Anyway, just to make JBG feel slightly better, I thought I'd better get serious and mention a new border run destination where those unlucky enough to have to do the trip regularly will find 18 month non-imm O, B and C visas available at the Thai Embassy for just a few satang. Inspired by their website, I'm off on an extended holiday next month. Maybe we should organise a TV trip...

Edited by Greenside