We Want To Sleep

its enough, very loud musice untille 6am in the morning, wen will our present goverment do something about this, 8000 people (thai and exprts) life in this area and have to work next day. we see that our police is jusless only able to take monye from the mafia, please get new police who respect the bage on there chest. :o

Now you can understand the feeling of many Haad Rin people living around the beach... :o

Strange season for parties..

Anyway after 20 december it's very difficult to sleep even in all central Lamai...

If the hotel is not near a disco there is always a private party with 2megawatt soud going on until 3/4 am.

Sooner or later hotels will have to put up double glass windows.

Now you can understand the feeling of many Haad Rin people living around the beach... :o

How long have you been living in Hadrin that you aren't used to the parties by now? They've been going on for 20 years. I'd imagine by now that anyone who has been there that long has now either moved off or become used to it. To complain about party noise in Hadrin is like complaining about airplane noise when you move next door to an airport.

How long have you been living in Hadrin that you aren't used to the parties by now? They've been going on for 20 years. I'd imagine by now that anyone who has been there that long has now either moved off or become used to it. To complain about party noise in Hadrin is like complaining about airplane noise when you move next door to an airport.

8 years. But I don't talk for me (I live in a very quiet area). Hard to believe, but many people don't come in Haad Rin for the parties...

Anyway after a beach party also a raver want to sleep.

its enough, very loud musice untille 6am in the morning, wen will our present goverment do something about this, 8000 people (thai and exprts) life in this area and have to work next day. we see that our police is jusless only able to take monye from the mafia, please get new police who respect the bage on there chest. :o

Agree!..keeps me up too.... but the only way the lake parties will go away is when that land becomes too valuable to just sit there all month waiting for 4 or 5 hours of pathetic and annoyning partying.

Agree!..keeps me up too.... but the only way the lake parties will go away is when that land becomes too valuable to just sit there all month waiting for 4 or 5 hours of pathetic and annoyning partying.

Then they start to do a party every week. :D

only 3 houses are closer than me to the lake party ,im 50 metres from it ,somebody said move,id love to but how do i sell my house.its not the party noise that bothers me its the wa@kers leaving bibbing there hooters and shouting goodnight at 6am

its enough, very loud musice untille 6am in the morning, wen will our present goverment do something about this, 8000 people (thai and exprts) life in this area and have to work next day. we see that our police is jusless only able to take monye from the mafia, please get new police who respect the bage on there chest. :D

Then they start to do a party every week. :D

they do it already :o , had to move out of my house because the windows was shacking like we have an earthquark, but the goverment give a shit or the local police, as long they get payed of. anyway many thanks to the autoritise on koh samui, maybe we need the bkk police for this matter as well not only for drugs. :D

best thing to do is move to a quiet area, i moved to maenam few weeks ago even if the distance is bigger , i don't regret it.

i hear nothing exept bugs and wind...

easy to say, (move away) who will by my house with this nice neighborehud, wehr u can,t sleep

If I recall it correctly, a couple years ago there was the 'rumor' that the entertainment/nightlife was supposed to be relocated step, by step to exactly this area, the lake view - escape area...well guess this is all the result of very poor planning, zoning etc.

....the boom made them slowly, but surely kill the goose which laid the golden eggs..

<br />
best thing to do is move to a quiet area, i moved to maenam few weeks ago even if the distance is bigger , i don't regret it.<br /><br />i hear nothing exept bugs and wind...
<br /><br /><br />easy to say, (move away) who will by my house with this nice neighborehud, wehr u can,t sleep<br />

sorry to hear you own the house, it's indeed a true trouble here, one day can be a dream and the next day someone opens a bar or anything beside your house and you're stuck with noise until 2AM or more...

its enough, very loud musice untille 6am in the morning, wen will our present goverment do something about this, 8000 people (thai and exprts) life in this area and have to work next day. we see that our police is jusless only able to take monye from the mafia, please get new police who respect the bage on there chest. :D
:o:D:D

I moved away from the lake area 1,5 years ago. :o

you can here that black moon party all the way in bohput as iff the party was in the back garden

the problem nowadays is the power of audio installation, even if the volume is set low(speaking for individuals) the sound is going far from the listening point thus creating trouble for the neighbours...

• 3 weeks later...
I moved away from the lake area 1,5 years ago. :o

you can here that black moon party all the way in bohput as iff the party was in the back garden

the problem nowadays is the power of audio installation, even if the volume is set low(speaking for individuals) the sound is going far from the listening point thus creating trouble for the neighbours...

but do think anybody care, as long thy get money thy give a s...

this land is rented anyway, the owner will not sell, regardless of what was offered.... have you not seen the empty shop units along that road...

its enough, very loud music untille 6am in the morning, wen will our present government do something about this, 8000 people (thai and exprts) life in this area and have to work next day. we see that our police is useless only able to take money from the mafia, please get new police who respect the bage on there chest. :D

Agree!..keeps me up too.... but the only way the lake parties will go away is when that land becomes too valuable to just sit there all month waiting for 4 or 5 hours of pathetic and annoying partying.

this land is rented anyway, the owner will not sell, regardless of what was offered.... have you not seen the empty shop units along that road...

and again, thanks for another seep less nite, hope the election will make some differences :o

its enough, very loud music untille 6am in the morning, wen will our present government do something about this, 8000 people (thai and exprts) life in this area and have to work next day. we see that our police is useless only able to take money from the mafia, please get new police who respect the bage on there chest. :D

Agree!..keeps me up too.... but the only way the lake parties will go away is when that land becomes too valuable to just sit there all month waiting for 4 or 5 hours of pathetic and annoying partying.

and again, thanks for another seep less nite, hope the election will make some differences :o

hope the erection will make some difference

Stop moaning and do something about it. You should have known better than to build/buy a house in that area. Either sell or do something to reduce the noise. Put some plants outside you windows, buy some earplugs (10baht from home pro) and use a fan at night (white noise). You work it out, it's your problem. And if the police respected the badge on their chest you wouldn't find them playing pool everyday in the local bars. Start thinking of them as another criminal gang and not a police force and your life will be easier.

Oh, and by the way. I think you'll find the owner of Escape party is also the owner of Sound (and maybe one of the boxing stadiums) and is connected to the police somehow.

To Denim; look for the lake in Cheweng and don't live near it. Hadrin is in Koh Phangan

Stop moaning and do something about it. You should have known better than to build/buy a house in that area.

Once upon a time it was a peaceful place.

If they build a huge partyplace next to your house, I'm sure you are going to be happy seeing your property price fall.

the OP did a few mistakes,

first it's clear that buying a house in a tourist place is not a thing to do if you want quiety.

second big mistake, that place was already surrounded by the dancing (greenmango, sound, reggae, Q bar etc etc) it's in the party area of chaweng, it's was really a stupid idea to think you could live peacefully there...

third, rentals are cheap on samui if you can live outside of chaweng, your money can produce interest and you use it to live here.

the best solution is to sell the property under the market price, total cost of house+land minus x years of rental in another location and that's it, get rid of it quickly.

this area was well away from the noise 14 years ago,there are many hotels,bungalow resorts,and a while ago a school,this does there business no favours ,all these places were in place before the lake party started ,tell these resort owners to just wipe there mouths and walk away from there multi million baht investments and see what they have to say........................

<br />this area was well away from the noise 14 years ago,there are many hotels,bungalow resorts,and a while ago a school,this does there business no favours ,all these places were in place before the lake party started ,tell these resort owners to just wipe there mouths and walk away from there multi million baht investments and see what they have to say........................<br />

the resorts owner have tourists as customers, i bet those customers are very happy to be able to enjoy a party just by walking a little out of their house.

you can't fight against dancing, this is the main attraction, i went in spain since i'm a kid, noise is present everywhere the tourist is, there it's even worse you got noise from the hotels from 8AM to 2AM....