Can I Revoke My Wife's Visa?

and i've never paid for and never been asked for any money for the so called "sick buffalo" or whatever it may be. don't judge everyone by your own stupidity my friend.
and another thing it makes me laugh about all the old boys on here saying you should support her money wise even if you finish and she goes back to thailand you should help her financially what aload of <deleted> she's not wanted for anything for 3 years i've spent a fortune on this relationship and she is still prepared to act like this, i honestly could never see a farang bird having everytrhing that i give the thai wife and treating me the way she does. it's sad for me to have this opinion because i love thai's and thailand but thai women in general are the craziest women i've ever had the pleasure to meet in my life the more you give them the more they want. and they are all complete fruitloops. (obviously not 100% but everybody i meet with a thai wife is of the same opinion)

I would suggest you review very carefully all your comments so far before deciding on any point regarding stupidity, for instance " the more you give them the more they want" this seems a pretty clear statement regarding who is stupid.

As there are many hundreds of non-Thai's including myself who would disagree with your statement.

Edited by Artisi

As there are many hundreds of non-Thai's including myself who would disagree with your statement.

many hundreds??? i'm sure there are alot more than many hundreds my friend, but i'm also pretty sure that that many thousands would agree with me.

i think that is probably the best bet to just do a runner for a year or so, i've got friends i can work for on koh pagn yang and plently of contacts in Pattaya should i be short of cash. so that might be a good option.

it is true i did love her and still do but in my eyes the relationship has basically run it's course and because of her actions i find it hard to see a future with her now.

she is coming back to my flat tonight because she wants to cook dinner for me aparently, she's now just trying to worm her way back but if i take her back i know it's just going to happen again, i can't so much as talk to another girl in a friendly way without her going mental, which is no good in any relationship if theres no trust then what's the point.

thanks for the help everyone.

Sorry man, welcome to the som nam nar club

i'm hardly in the som nam nar club mate, i'm 23, got plenty of cash, no responsibiltites, io can basically do anything i want in life, she's left me, and she's left me when she's got no money, no prospects of getting home (failed to get on the plane after i bought her a ticket,) no stable accomodation.

theres only one person here who is in the som nam nar club as you put it, and it isn't me mate.

i've lost nothing by this relationship ending and she's lost everything.

Edited by cookieneedshelp

Sorry man, welcome to the som nam nar club

i'm hardly in the som nam nar club mate, i'm 23, got plenty of cash, no responsibiltites, io can basically do anything i want in life, she's left me, and she's left me when she's got no money, no prospects of getting home (failed to get on the plane after i bought her a ticket,) no stable accomodation.

theres only one person here who is in the som nam nar club as you put it, and it isn't me mate.

i've lost nothing by this relationship ending and she's lost everything.

Sounds to me like the cookie monster has some of his own self issues to be dealing with. Could he be part of the problem, or perhaps most of it? From reading his replies, he asks for feedback and thoughts, then he just rips the ones that don't sound good to his likings. Seems that he may have a short fuse. Does sound like he feels he is the 'top man' and doesn't want a relationship anymore, regardless of his wife's actions. Maybe he woke up from a 6 month binge in Pattaya and decided marriage is not what is in his best interest anymore. I personally think he married for lust and not love, but what do I know.