Parked Motorcycles On Beach Road

moo9

This afternoon I was cruising down beachroad and saw many pickup full of motorcycles apparently towed away.

Starting of a cleanup? It would be nice to go to Beach road and find a parking for my own bike sometimes.

Cheers

They want to go and check out Soi Post Office and Pattayaland Soi 2..... They'd need more than a solitary pick-up to collect all the rental bikes illegally parked there.. Doubt that a tractor trailer rig would be large enough... Along with far too many badly parked/driven Songtaews Illegally parked rental bikes ( in their hundreds ) are IMHO two of the biggest bights in Pattaya... It used to be easy to park a car/truck anywhere in central Pattaya before middday.. But now it's often hard to find a parking space for a scooter... Nipping down to pick up mail from the post office of visit a travel agent along beach Rd has become a real pain in the a**. Mostly cos of all the rental bikes and bars with stools/trashcans preventing parking.. Must be a real pain for business owners who want customers.. no nearby parking often means going elsewhere to do my shopping..

This afternoon I was cruising down beachroad and saw many pickup full of motorcycles apparently towed away.

Starting of a cleanup? It would be nice to go to Beach road and find a parking for my own bike sometimes.

Cheers

No, they always do that. They pick up bikes parked on the red-striped curb areas and pedestrian crossings.

Cheers

No, they always do that. They pick up bikes parked on the red-striped curb areas and pedestrian crossings.

Just FYI, there is one right outside of the Royal Garden Plaza. I've often seen the police have bikes taken away that are parked on it. I have no idea of the purpose of pedestrian crossings in Pattaya...that's another topic.