Used Bicycles In Cm

willbartholomew

Just went through this and found used bikes really poor value. I'd take a look in Tesco, Big C and L A Bicycle and save yourself a lot of grief. Basic bikes from 2500. We bought an adult's sit-up-and-beg type with a child seat for 2700 at L A Bikes in the end and it seems perfect for what was needed. No gears at that price though.

Thanks for the advice Greenside. Can you tell me where LA Bikes is located?

There are two branches - one on the way from the moat to Airport Plaza and the other on Sripoom Road - see the map. Discounts are difficult to get and they charge for delivery so go prepared to ride one home if you buy it.

i recently bought a LA Bicycle from big-C on the super highway for the mrs, perfect, it was for B2690 and they delivered it after about 2 hours.

I believe that LA Bicycle is the retail arm of Bangkok Bicycles and the brand is widely available all over (even in England it seems) at pretty much the same prices although the the guy at the store tried to tell me that the supermarkets offer less guarantee (which is not true as far as I can see having bought one for my son from Tesco the week before). If they've got what you want then Tesco or Big C is probably the way to go although take note that Carrefour (usually good for almost everything) has a poor selection of bikes.

There's a tiny bike shop at the top end of Singharat Road. I can't remember the name but it's easy to spot because the owner sells cactus as well and I think there's a sign advertising the plants as well as the bikes. He's very friendly and helpful, and I've bought 2 used bikes from him. I'd give his shop a look before going the LA route.

There's a tiny bike shop at the top end of Singharat Road. I can't remember the name but it's easy to spot because the owner sells cactus as well and I think there's a sign advertising the plants as well as the bikes. He's very friendly and helpful, and I've bought 2 used bikes from him. I'd give his shop a look before going the LA route.

better prices than LA and very friendly

it's easy to spot because the owner sells cactus as well

You'd think that might be a dangerous combination.

Living & cycling in Arizona I never had a problem with the bicycle-cactus combination. Now the dog-cactus combination, that's another story...