Could Someone Translate This For Me?

mrt273nva

Can someone please translate this for me, or at the very least give me the gist of what it is. I am trying to stop a fraud in Thailand.

[http://www.komchadluek.net/2008/03/19/x_prv_n001_194633.php?news_id=194633]

แจ้งจับนายทุนอิตาลีหลอกชาวเชียงใหม่ลงทุนซื้อ-ขายทองคำ

แจ้งจับนายทุนชาวอิตาลีฉ้อโกงหลอกให้ชาวเชียงใหม่นำเงินมาลงทุนซื้อ-ขาย ทองคำ แลกผลตอบแทนในอัตราสูง พอเหยื่อหลงเชื่อกลับเบี้ยวไม่จ่ายเงินตอบแทน

เมื่อเวลา14.30 น.วันที่ 17 มีนาคม น.ส.อาภรณ์ ปัญญาแกร่ง ชาว จ. เชียงใหม่ พร้อมพวกอีก 13 คน เข้าแจ้งความกับ พ.ต.ท.ทีฆาวุฒิ บัณฑิตชู สกุล พนักงานสอบสวน สภ.หางดง จ.เชียงใหม่ เพื่อให้ดำเนินคดีนายคาร์โล โซริ โอ ชาวอิตาลี ในข้อหาฉ้อโกงทรัพย์

โดยน.ส.อาภรณ์และพวกอ้างว่า เคยเป็นพนักงานของ หจก.เอเชี่ยนเพ ย์ ของนายคาร์โล ซึ่งถูกนายคาร์โล หลอกให้นำเงินมาลงทุนเก็งกำไรซื้อขาย ทองคำผ่านเครือข่ายอินเทอร์เน็ต เว็บไซต์ www.asianpay.com โดยนายคา ร์โล บอกว่า จะระดมทุนไปซื้อขายทองคำในต่างประเทศในลักษณะแชร์ลูกโซ่ หากใคร นำเงินมาลงทุนก็พร้อมที่จะจ่ายเงินตอบแทนให้ในอัตราร้อยละ 2.75 ต่อวัน

น.ส.อาภรณ์กล่าวว่า ตนหลงเชื่อได้โอนเงินไปให้จำนวน 5 หมื่น บาท ซึ่งหากคิดดอกเบี้ยในอัตราร้อยละ 2.75 ก็จะได้ผลตอบแทนประมาณวัน ละ 300 บาท โดยได้โอนเงินผ่านบัญชีของธนาคารไทยพาณิชย์ สาขาบ้านถวาย จ. เชียงใหม่ ชื่อบัญชีคือ หจก.เอเชี่ยนเพย์

"ระยะ 1-2 เดือนแรกก็ได้รับเงินตอบแทน แต่หลังจากนั้นก็เงียบหายไป เลย เมื่อไปทวงถามที่ หจก.เอเชี่ยนเพย์ ก็ได้รับการปฏิเสธ จึงมั่นใจว่าถูก หลอก" น.ส.อาภรณ์ กล่าว

น.ส.อาภรณ์ยังอ้างด้วยว่า หจก.เอเชี่ยนเพย์ ยังใช้วิธีการขยาย สมาชิกโดยให้สมาชิกเดิมไปหาสมาชิกรายใหม่ในลักษณะแชร์ลูกโซ่ โดยจะมอบเงิน ให้ผู้ที่สามารถชักชวนบุคคลอื่นมาเป็นสมาชิกของห้างหุ้นส่วนจำกัดในอัตรา ร้อยละ 3 ของเงินที่นำมาลงทุน

"ตอนนี้มีผู้ที่หลงเชื่อนำเงินมาลงทุนกับ หจก.เอเชี่ยนเพ ย์ แล้วกว่า 400 ราย เป็นคนไทย 300 ราย มีทั้งนักธุรกิจ นายธนาคารและข้า ราชการ ที่เหลือเป็นนักลงทุนต่างประเทศชาวสิงคโปร์" น.ส.อาภรณ์ กล่าว

ด้านพ.ต.ท.ทีฆาวุฒิกล่าวว่า ขณะนี้มีผู้เสียหายเข้าแจ้งความดำเนิน คดีนายคาร์โล โซริโอ แล้ว 13 ราย และคาดว่าจะมีเข้ามาแจ้งความเพิ่มเติมอีก จำนวนมาก ซึ่งหลังจากนี้จะประสานให้กรมสอบสวนคดีพิเศษ (ดีเอสไอ) เข้ามา ดำเนินการสอบสวนเรื่องดังกล่าวต่อไป

briefly ,

some thais (about 300) and some singaporeans were persuaded to invest in gold trading via an internet site (asianpay.com)

a chiang mai woman along with some others have have reported this site and an italian man ( mr. carlo sorio) and filed charges against them.

after sending money to them they started receiving dividend payments for the first few months and then the payments stopped.

when they contacted the company asking for their money , their request was refused.

then they realised they had been scammed and went to the police.

asianpay.com were still trying to get new members to join the scheme and offering bonus payments to anyone who introduced new members.

somebody with more time and more ability may like to correct / give a more detailed translation.

It's a bit too much to translate word for word, but I'll summarize:

Ms. ____ has filed a report with the police regarding the actions of Asian Pay. She runs a clothing business, and her foreign customer(s) were to pay through Asian Pay. He/they paid, but she did not receive any money from Asian Pay. She has contacted the company many times, by phone and by e-mail, but they have continued to avoid payment. Therefore she is reporting them to the police for fraudulent action.

AsianPay owe many people money from e-gold exchanges they never completed last year. (E-gold currency to Thai Baht exchange). It looks like this is what the police report is also about.

They also owe me over US$ 8000, the attached report is very useful.

AsianPay owe many people money from e-gold exchanges they never completed last year. (E-gold currency to Thai Baht exchange). It looks like this is what the police report is also about.

They also owe me over US$ 8000, the attached report is very useful.

contact the people at this website and let them know that you have had problems with them as well. They can let you know what is currently going on with this situation.

http://kanitamo.com/carlossorioasianpaychi...leourmoney.html