Blue Book Value For Cars In Thailand

does anyone know of a place that publishes a blue book type value for cars in Thailand. In the US, I'd use KBB...is there an equaivlent here? What's the typical depreciation on a car as it ages (I know less than the us, but does anyone have any specifics...like 80% of the value the first year, 75% the second, etc?). Do any of the Thai auto magazines publish anything like this? Insurance companies must have some sort of value for assessing insurance costs..where can i find those values?

Heavily dependent on the model.. EG Asian honda and toyota hold up well but volvo and audi drop like a stone.

I would just use 12Car and the car mags to check out models you like and work from there. I would also bear in mind that Thais have some very odd ideas on pricing second hand things (like I bought this for 200k 3 years ago, and spent 40k on maintaining it, so surely its worth 240k now ??) so being the kind of person who will lowball, deal with the seller, and walk away from a car you like if the price is one you dont, tends to work much more here than in the west where 'blue book' levels are more standard.

The Red Book in Thailand, online:

Step 1 Select your vehicle

Step 2 Select your equipment and mileage

Step 3 Provide some personal details

Step 4 Confirm the information you provided

Step 5 Complete the online payment form

Step 6 Receive your vehicle valuation via e-mail

Cost 100Baht

You can see some lists in car magazines, like Tarad Lot. They should show the value of any cars. But if you compare to the real market, it's never match. You have to use common sense if you buyng a used vehicles. For exampe: It's not worth to pay for a 4 year old Toyota Vios 429'000 Baht, when you get for 550'000 a new one. Similar with Jazz. Aonther one: A 10 year old Volkswagen Vento is maiby only 90'000 in this list. But you will never find one for that price. They all sell for over 140'000 Baht. Classical example: i use to buy 95 Honda Civic's automatic, 3 door for 240'k, 10 years ago. Today, 10 years and 200'000 miles later, those 3 door civic's still in the same price range. Nobody know why? Condition is important. Sometime you buy a cheap car but spend another 60'k for repairs.